The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
    Speaking of Darabont, he's got a new show coming out on TNT next year. You'll see some familiar faces in it. It's called L.A. Noir and is a period piece set in 1930s Los Angeles. Old school cops and mobsters shit. Should be cool. I'm assuming something like a tame Boardwalk Empire (which I haven't seen).
    Based off the video game?
    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
      Based off the video game?
      It'll go halfway through the first season, get boring as shit, and then no one will finish it.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
        Was that one about the nuke going off?
        Yes about the nukes going off all at once and in dc when congress and president were in session.

Blamed North Korea but it wasn't them. China became our friends

Comment

• Originally posted by 01vnms4v View Post
          Yes about the nukes going off all at once and in dc when congress and president were in session.

Blamed North Korea but it wasn't them. China became our friends
          Well thanks for ruining that story for me.
          How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Got The Walking Dead game from redbox. So far it's pretty damn good. Im barely on episode 3.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              Got The Walking Dead game from redbox. So far it's pretty damn good. Im barely on episode 3.
              Yeah I bought it on steam for $5 during the Black Friday/ Winter sale

Comment

• Originally posted by IHaveAMustang View Post
                Yeah I bought it on steam for $5 during the Black Friday/ Winter sale
                Man I hope they come out with more than 5 episodes.
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Man I hope they come out with more than 5 episodes.
                  yes there is talk of a season 2

there is also going to be a fps with the dixon bros as the main characters

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                    yes there is talk of a season 2

there is also going to be a fps with the dixon bros as the main characters
                    Which episode where they in? Just started on episode 4 last night.

Comment

• Merle was in the first season of the series and this season also. Daryl has been in all of them.
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Originally posted by petyweestraw View Post
                        Merle was in the first season of the series and this season also. Daryl has been in all of them.
                        I thought he meant they were in the game that came out. Not the show.

Comment

• Y'all are fucking this shit up talking about video games. Go start a god damned video game thread in that forum that cares about games.

I said it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            Y'all are fucking this shit up talking about video games. Go start a god damned video game thread in that forum that cares about games.

I said it.
                            Word.

Comment

• The games been mentioned in here before. Plus it has some ties to the show.

Comment

The games been mentioned in here before. Plus it has some ties to the show.
                                Not for people who don't play it, I'll help you out.

Comment

Working...
                                X