Chick fil a has really sucked lately!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sexydriver88 View Post
    Mine had one, too. It wasn't an actual store, but they would deliver so many sandwiches and fries and stuff per day to our cafeteria. It was like a separate food line.
    Mine too, but I think they only did it on certain days-it wasn't an everyday thing.
    Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

we had Chick Fil A and Taco Bell
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

damn! i went to a ghetto high school compared to you all

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
          Yeah, we had Chick Fil A and Domino's Pizza... After a couple of years, I guess they decided to save some money so they changed the Chick Fil A to "Clux Deluxe."

It was a total Chick Fil A rip-off, even down to the foil lined pouch, except that it sucked total dick compared to the real thing. That shit pissed me off.
          2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

Diet lemonade for the win!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Fuck'em! I have always felt they were over rated and expensive.

No Sunday opened, 10:00pm, shutin down motherfuckers!
              I was wondering when you'd comment. BTW Jesus says eat moar chicken.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

I'm emailed McDonalds about a guy that is always working the drive thru when I go there. He must work a whole lot cause I never go at the same times. My food is always right when I go there and I emailed to compliment. They sent a letter and coupons - I was surprised.

I thought they only gave stuff when you complain lol.

Chic Fila - I like the food, but never go anymore. There is always a crazy line at the one near me.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                  I'm emailed McDonalds about a guy that is always working the drive thru when I go there. He must work a whole lot cause I never go at the same times. My food is always right when I go there and I emailed to compliment. They sent a letter and coupons - I was surprised.

I thought they only gave stuff when you complain lol.

Chic Fila - I like the food, but never go anymore. There is always a crazy line at the one near me.
                  that's because they serve whitey first. They don't like foo manchu!!
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Originally posted by 2K2 LS1 View Post
                    This morning I stopped in the local Chick fil a for a chicken biscuit meal and when I got back to the office I was sadly disappointed. They gave me what appears to be an over sized nugget on a biscuit. What is up with some locations giving you a big chicken breast on a biscuit and others giving these nugget/strips on a biscuit. I mean really? $5.50 for a combo that consisted of 2 bites of chicken biscuit, some mushy hash browns, and a sweet tea that tastes like coffee more than tea?

Looks like it's back to Mc Donalds for breakfast!!!
                    Would not have hurt to eat, bananas, an apple, and some cottage cheez for breakfast. Or plain serial and mealk
                    First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                      Would not have hurt to eat, bananas, an apple, and some cottage cheez for breakfast. Or plain serial and mealk
                      What's up with Big Matt in your sig???

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                        What's up with Big Matt in your sig???
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Evidently it's just a red X for me

Comment

Originally posted by Oso View Post
                            The Del taco by my place used to hand you the food before taking your credit card. I couldn't tell you how many free meals I have fed to my dates. Take the food and say "thanks". Makes for a cheap date. lol
                            1. Taking a date to Del Taco
                            2. Stealing said food because your a cheapass...on your date

Classy

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                              1. Taking a date to Del Taco
                              2. Stealing said food because your a cheapass...on your date

Classy

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                                We had Subway, Taco Bell, and Pizza Slut in addition to the normal stuff.

School food has changed drastically since then. Some things are still the same, or very similar, but they have food that's actually isn't bad at all in a lot of districts. Stir fry, sushi rolls, taco bars, burger bars, salad bars, etc.

Of course, the staples like trapezoid pizza are still around. Especially in the smaller districts that don't have the budget for good food. No more fried burritos though. Or anything fried for that matter. In that aspect all the product has changed, as it all had to be engineered for oven cooking.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X