Need an A9L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need an A9L

My EEC took a crap, so anybody have a working A9L laying around that you'd sell?

If not, where is the best place to get one? It doesn't look like anybody has the Cardone remanufactured ones in stock anymore. eBay prices seem pretty ridiculous.

I guess my other choice would be one of the repair places where you send yours in, but having a hard time finding much info on which places are any good.
    Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
    Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

My dad recently had his work van ecm reworked by one of those companies.. Give me a bit and ill get the name of who he used

Comment

There are some for sle in corral and one on Craigslist

2003 f250
      1990 mustang gt stock 68k miles
      1990 mustang gt 347 t56
      1994 peterbilt 377 dump truck 450hp cat
      1997 freightliner 500hp detriot[/FONT]

Comment

Ive got one i think, $175.

Comment

Will This Help

I made a killing on Caddy DFI boxes replacing 1 $1.50 transistor.

Comment

I will buy your bad one...if cheap

2003 f250
            1990 mustang gt stock 68k miles
            1990 mustang gt 347 t56
            1994 peterbilt 377 dump truck 450hp cat
            1997 freightliner 500hp detriot[/FONT]

Comment

I believe that I have an A9P laying around.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Going to snag slowturbocar's and will hold onto my bad one for now. I may open it up when I have some time and see if it's the capacitors. If so, I'll take a crack at fixing it.

Comment

Just thought I'd give an update in case anybody else is looking for an ECM. I was able to buy a Cardone reman'd ECM (part # 78-4352) from RockAuto for $150 shipped not including the $105 core charge. They replace all the usual components that fail and have a 1 year warranty.

They are hard to find in stock, but if you keep checking they do get one in occasionally. A lot of other places are asking crazy prices up to $500.

Comment

Working...
                  X