Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible bug out vehicle

1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

• I like it!

Comment

• Needs a 6.2 and I'm in
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Electric trike?

1997 Miata - Weekend\Autox Car
          1994 Mustang Cobra - Garage Shelf
          2012 Mazda 3 - Daily

Comment

• Originally posted by Labora View Post
            The ratchet straps really tie the rest of the extensive customization together.
            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
              The ratchet straps really tie the rest of the extensive customization together.
              exact same thoughts. ghetto shit.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• "ideal for 1/8th mile Racing or as a daily driver."

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by Torinoman View Post
                  I considered it but it's too heavy. If you get off the pavement even a bit you're done. Also, that armor is easy to bypass
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                    exact same thoughts. ghetto shit.
                    I am fairly F'ing crazy, but hellllllll no on that thing.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Well that's just silly.

Those are '69 Mustang hub caps.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                          Well that's just silly.

Those are '69 Mustang hub caps.
                          now dont be like that. You know as well as anyone that all mustangs of the 65-70 vintage are '65s to people, unless those people are in the know. Or if they have a 65-err, um 64.5.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                            now dont be like that. You know as well as anyone that all mustangs of the 65-70 vintage are '65s to people, unless those people are in the know. Or if they have a 65-err, um 64.5.
                            Everyone who sees my car is positive that it's a 67, then proceed to to tell me their brother/uncle/former roommate had one just like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                              Everyone who sees my car is positive that it's a 67, then proceed to to tell me their brother/uncle/former roommate had one just like it.
                              I seriously had a guy stop me at a gas station to tell me "nice 67! I had a 63!
                              "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                                I seriously had a guy stop me at a gas station to tell me "nice 67! I had a 63!

Oh he did. It was a falcon..

Comment

Working...
                                X