8 dead in Plano shooting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big A View Post

Have they released the location yet? I've got friends and my Mom in Plano, and I'm curios to the proximity.
    The location of the house is on Spring Creek just east of Custer. Plano PD is staying quiet so far on race and motive. Aside from the eight people shot and killed one of the dead is the shooter whom was shot by PPD and two more are the hospital with gun shot wounds. This info is from this morning at approx. 6:00am.

Edit, OK it is a white girl that owned the house, Meredith Lane, 27 years old, it was her ex-husband who showed up as she was having a Cowboy's watching party and after a brief argument he opened fire, killing her and then opening fire on the rest of the party go'ers. According to her mom, she was an Atlanta native and she hosted a Falcons game earlier and then the Sunday night game too.
    Last edited by Rick Modena; 09-11-2017, 02:02 PM.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

A news conference with the PPD I just listened to on KRLD about a half-hour ago reported one of the two transported to the hospital has also died.

RIP to all of those who died at the hand of the shooter.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
        A news conference with the PPD I just listened to on KRLD about a half-hour ago reported one of the two transported to the hospital has also died.

RIP to all of those who died at the hand of the shooter.
        Yup, I just saw the update, so nine killed.
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Fuck if I'll ever have strangers at my house. Was going to host the GSP fight. Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            The location of the house is on Spring Creek just east of Custer.
            That's mom's neighborhood, crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              Fuck if I'll ever have strangers at my house. Was going to host the GSP fight. Nope.
              What the fuck does hosting a GSP fight party or any kind of event at your house have anything to do with inviting strangers or this case?

Comment

What the fuck does hosting a GSP fight party or any kind of event at your house have anything to do with inviting strangers or this case?
                he's just confirming he has no friends!

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I'm not exactly sure how specific I need to get in order for you to understand about inviting people who will bring others into your house in which you do not know, who may have something shady going on. Does that help?

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  he's just confirming he has no friends!

god bless.
                  For a very good reason and I'm okay with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Big A View Post
                    That's mom's neighborhood, crazy.
                    I know its crazy, my buddy Keith lives around the corner from there and my son is just south on Custer and Park.

This was not a random crime, he was obviously still pissed at losing his wife after their divorce. I'm going to speculate, but she probably had pictures all over social media and he saw it and it made him mad that she's in their house they shared together and is having a great time and partying without him. Or he was stalking her and saw the party going on and got pissed.

Comment

Are any of the Houston leaders telling people to stay put going to be held accountable for their bullshit?
                      Originally posted by The King View Post
                      Quote it to remove all doubt when it's off-topic, which is why I quoted svo.

Whether Houston leaders, specifically the mayor, effed up will never be known unless you can accurately state for comparison how many would have died evacuating plus how many would have died staying put in defiance of any evacuation order.
                      Ive been to Houston and the surrounding areas since the storm and saw the damage firsthand. the Mayor absolutely, positively, made the right call. It's easy to armchair QB his decision, but there isn't a doubt in my mind. It's not even a decision that could go either way. Anyone that says otherwise is low on facts and experience, and/or a piss poor decision maker.
                      Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                        Ive been to Houston and the surrounding areas since the storm and saw the damage firsthand. the Mayor absolutely, positively, made the right call. It's easy to armchair QB his decision, but there isn't a doubt in my mind. It's not even a decision that could go either way. Anyone that says otherwise is low on facts and experience, and/or a piss poor decision maker.
                        Understood. This article helped make it clearer.

Explore National Geographic. A world leader in geography, cartography and exploration.

Comment

LMAO at how mixed up this thread is

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                            LMAO at how mixed up this thread is
                            If you ever find your way into Wyoming towards the mountains you are invited to any MMA party I ever throw. Fuck those Ricky and Elvis assholes.

Comment

If you ever find your way into Wyoming towards the mountains you are invited to any MMA party I ever throw. Fuck those Ricky and Elvis assholes.
                              As long as nobody gets shot I'm there

Comment

Shit I would have gone but never mind

Comment

Working...
                                X