• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

RIP to SVO's protege!

Comment

RIP to the only dude that gets down graded to Heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
          RIP - He get's a BMfer wallet in my book

Anyone know how he died? natural causes I assume?
          Died in his sleep hopefully next to a big titty blonde

Comment

R.I.P to the biggest pimp known to mankind.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Anybody watch his documentary drama on Amazon? It's a cool flick but I never realized playboy was so damn liberal...actually I'm sure that a lot of the "readers" weren't aware of that either.

Farewell hef.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                Anybody watch his documentary drama on Amazon? It's a cool flick but I never realized playboy was so damn liberal...actually I'm sure that a lot of the "readers" weren't aware of that either.

Farewell hef.
                Thought it was well known how liberal he was.
                I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                  Thought it was well known how liberal he was.
                  Paralyzed Hustler guy is batshit crazy liberal as well. Makes sense for the business they're in.

Comment

Farewell hef.
                    He kinda has to be. You think bible thumping conservatives would publicly and famously send out pictures of nude women monthly?
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I've wiped out entire civilizations in his rags honor-rip Hef

Comment

Farewell hef.
                        yea man, someone sent me a jul/aug issue over here. It's actually a damn good magazine, but it's majorly leftist. Most of the articles I felt were aimed directly at me (i guess their target market is probably 30's) and the nudes were plentiful and decent although pretty modest, as playboy is known to be. One set literally didnt have a single nipple shot. There are two vintage sets towards the end lol
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                        X