Whiskey Calendar --$11,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whiskey Calendar --$11,000

Drinks by the Dram is selling 13 different whisky advent calendars this year.

This year Drinks by the Dram, a company that sells tasting sets of spirits, has 13 Whisky Advent Calendars for you to choose from. Options range from a standard “Whisky Advent Calendar,” which contains 24 different 3cl bottles from around the globe, to a calendar that contains whisky priced at more than $600 a bottle, to a “Very Old and Rare Whisky Advent Calendar,” which includes tiny bottles so precious the calendar will set you back over $11,000.

The company notes that the demand for its calendars is high, the whiskies offered in some versions could vary depending on how fast they sell. If you’re buying the standard version, here’s what you can expect:

Glenfiddich Experimental Series – Project XX
    BenRiach 10 Year Old
    Mackmyra Brukswhisky
    The Macallan 12 Year Old Sherry Oak
    Bain’s Cape Mountain Whisky
    Glenfarclas 25 Year Old
    Kilchoman Sanaig
    The Lost Distilleries Blend
    Jim Beam Double Oak
    Scallywag 13 Year Old
    Roe & Co Irish Whiskey
    Wolfburn Northland Single Malt
    Irish Single Malt #1 13 Year Old (That Boutique-y Whisky Company)
    The Naked Grouse
    Kavalan Single Malt Whisky
    Dalmore 12 Year Old
    Hudson Manhattan Rye
    The Half-Century Blend
    Talisker 10 Year Old
    The Big Strand
    Evan Williams White Label
    Ailsa Bay Single Malt
    Buffalo Trace
    Cardhu 12 Year Old
    If the company’s $11,000 calendar has captured your interest, you can check out the full list of whisky’s included in it here (Spoiler alert: it’s a whisky-lovers dream and includes sips from some bottles that retail for $19,000).

If whisky isn’t your thing, there’s also a rum, tequila, absinthe, cognac, vodka, and gin advent calendars available on the company’s website.

All of the calendars are available for pre-order now through Amazon and Master of Malt.

Those bottles are not even a full shot
    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Where the fuck is the Pappy's?

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        The Buffalo Trace listed is likey something out of the BTAC.

Comment

I've been on a Blantons kick recently, also picked up some Weller 12 year and its good and cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
            I've been on a Blantons kick recently, also picked up some Weller 12 year and its good and cheap.
            I have some coworkers that swear by Blantons and say Pappy is crap for the $$$. I'm a red wine guy. I should study up some on whiskey too.

Comment

I have some coworkers that swear by Blantons and say Pappy is crap for the $$$. I'm a red wine guy. I should study up some on whiskey too.
              I've never had pappy and I'm a wine guy as well. Blantons is definitely the best whiskey I've personally had, pretty difficult to find, luckily I scored two bottles a few weeks ago. Colonel EH Taylor and Angels Envy are a couple easy to find ones I enjoy.

Comment

Well if you ever wanna share reds I'm game... I like all the Bs.... Barolo, barbaresco, Bordeaux, burgundy, and rioja.

Comment

Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                  I've never had pappy and I'm a wine guy as well. Blantons is definitely the best whiskey I've personally had, pretty difficult to find, luckily I scored two bottles a few weeks ago. Colonel EH Taylor and Angels Envy are a couple easy to find ones I enjoy.
                  It's also John Wick's whiskey of choice.

Comment

We should make some old fashions with it and call it a JW.

Comment

It is in my liquor cabinet.
                      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Working...
                      X