• Comment

• Comment

• This is what feminists truly believe

'A price she is willing to pay'

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                This is what feminists truly believe

'A price she is willing to pay'
                Would she feel the same way if it was a guy with a wife and kids that he was supporting?

If my wife ever spouted some horse shit like that, she would get a serious douse of "Mansplaining"

Comment

• ^^That cunt wears "Angry, irrational, militant feminist thundercunt" like a badge of honor. Her imdb listing seems to show that she has a fondness for directing documentaries about her virtue signalling as hard as she can.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Looks like the next one up to crumble and lose it all. Later to be seen working at chicken express. They just don't learn lol. I do like watching it happen to them though. There is something satisfying about watching stupid self destruct.

I would say they'd be a lot better off and have more success if they'd just hide it all and work silently in the background, but that time has passed. They had to ramp it up if they were ever to have any hope of achieving their brutal leftist totalitarian distopian dictatorship. And the more they're forced to actually try to push their anti human agenda, the more they're failing. Until they're finally completely exposed, and its all over. The information age is not their friend.
                    Last edited by Gasser64; 11-22-2017, 12:26 AM.
                    WH

Comment

• Holy shit. Jake Tapper (Jake Mother Fucking Tapper FROM CNN of all places) with a Red Pill bomb!

His contract must be expiring to be getting some real news from him. Refreshing.

Or maybe he's trying earn back his son's respect

Tapper: My son uses ‘fake news’ quip

"YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, YOU'RE NOT THE REAL NEWS!" -Son, probably. Red America, certainly.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• It's a trap of peace.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X