X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I lol'd

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXXMd3CBpUQ[/ame]

Comment

• I liked the movie overall and the series was great. I loved the homage Nolan potrayed to the comics. In dark knight when the joker slid down all that money and in dark knight rises when the scarecrow was atop all the desk piled on each other being the judge. Best comic movies/series yet..

Comment

• Sucks its over. I like the series a lot. Wonder how robin is gonna play out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gizmo View Post
          finally got to see this movie yesterday....am I the only one that thinks it wasn't that great? I mean it was an okay movie to me. What I really didn't like was the fighting in it, turning heads right before the punch was thrown. I know the movie had a lot of extras running around and I couldn't help but notice how some of these people were really bad at some of the action scenes. There was a scene almost at the end where they were attempting to find the bomb in one of the trucks and some of the good guys were taking over a Red Pickup with a machine gun on the back. The bad guy that was on the gun was about to get hit and you could see that he just waited there for the punch/kick to get there so he could fall off the truck. Maybe I just caught the little shit that a lot of people overlook and was bothered by it.
          Nolan's fight choreography in all 3 films was pretty sub par. The dude can direct & tell a story, just cant do a decent fight scene for shit.

Overall, I was pretty satisfied with the movie. Nowhere near as good as TDK or Batman Begins, but a good 3rd installment that closed the trilogy out on a high note.
          Hellcat Charger

Comment

• Originally posted by Got5onIt View Post
            Nolan's fight choreography in all 3 films was pretty sub par. The dude can direct & tell a story, just cant do a decent fight scene for shit.

Overall, I was pretty satisfied with the movie. Nowhere near as good as TDK or Batman Begins, but a good 3rd installment that closed the trilogy out on a high note.
            For damn sure
            99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
            going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Over all this movie has made $552,245,972 in just over a month.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Got5onIt View Post

How is the fight choreography sub-par? Not enough back flips or round houses? I thought the way that Batman and Bane just beat the piss out of eachother is a lot more realistic than all that Jon Woo bullshit. Even on the Dark Knight when The Joker just tries to smack the shit out of Batman with a cane is awesome.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• They were excepting an ong baak fight sequence.
                  Originally posted by talisman
                  I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                  Originally posted by AdamLX
                  If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                  Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                  Because fuck you, that's why
                  Originally posted by 80coupe
                  nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena
                  ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                    How is the fight choreography sub-par? Not enough back flips or round houses? I thought the way that Batman and Bane just beat the piss out of eachother is a lot more realistic than all that Jon Woo bullshit. Even on the Dark Knight when The Joker just tries to smack the shit out of Batman with a cane is awesome.
                    Totally agree
                    -1997 Supra- mid 8 second street car
                    -1993 Cobra- 700rw
                    -2012 CTS-V- 9 second daily driver
                    -1991 Coupe- LSA/TT/4L80 in the making
                    -2007 GSXR 1000- built turbo bike

Comment

• So what was the reason in this movie for Bane wearing the mask? I've googled it and there are different answers out there. In the older movie it was a steriod but not in this one. Exactly what happened to him in the prison for him to have to wear that mask?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BERT View Post
                          So what was the reason in this movie for Bane wearing the mask? I've googled it and there are different answers out there. In the older movie it was a steriod but not in this one. Exactly what happened to him in the prison for him to have to wear that mask?
                          I thought the movie stated that after he helped Thalia escape The Pit he was beaten pretty bad by the other inmates and the resident "doctor" tried to help him heal his injuries, but he remained in constant pain. The mask provide anesthetics to help numb it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                            I thought the movie stated that after he helped Thalia escape The Pit he was beaten pretty bad by the other inmates and the resident "doctor" tried to help him heal his injuries, but he remained in constant pain. The mask provide anesthetics to help numb it.

See, when you have someone yapping in your ear during that part, you miss those kind of things. Thank you.

Comment

See, when you have someone yapping in your ear during that part, you miss those kind of things. Thank you.
                              Fist + Mouth = No yapping. Maybe some fapping though.

Comment

Its not just the mask though, its also his vest. read the link above about the deleted scene. When the bluray comes out, i'm sure (I fucking hope) they will include some of these deleted scenes.

Comment

Working...
                                X