fastmovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fastmovers

Anyone else notice increased air traffic of fighter jets today? I never get much over my area (Midlothian) but most of the day today every hour of so groups of 4 to 6 fighter jets headed west.

The only thing I could think of is stuff out of Pensacola headed to safer bases in the west.

Very well could be headed to safer weather. When Harvey was headed toward the Texas coast we got all kinds of military planes (including fighters) at Alliance airport and at the JRB in FW.

Comment

I saw jets in Alvarado today. Pretty cool. We see helicopters regularly out there but today was the first time I've seen jets.

Comment

I've noticed throughout the years that fighters are around a lot more when 9/11 is approaching. Just an observation.

Comment

Staging for a false flag attack most likely.
          I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Jade Helm 2017

Comment

Some F22s came in to the NASJRB from Tyndall AFB (Panama City, FL)

Comment

Aircraft from bases in FL, as well as MCAS Beaufort, SC are evacuating to NAS JRB, and some to Barksdale and Dyess.
                "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                X