Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 dead in Plano shooting?

Surprised this was not posted already?

PLANO, Texas (AP) — At least eight people are dead, including the suspect, after a shooting at a home in Plano, Texas, authorities in North Texas said Sunday night.

The shooting occurred around 8 p.m. in the city less than 20 miles (32.19 kilometers) northeast of Dallas.

Plano police spokesman David Tilley said police initially responded to a report of shots fired. When the first officer arrived and went inside the home, the officer confronted the suspected shooter.

The officer opened fire, Tilley said, killing the suspect. Two others were injured in the shooting. Their conditions were not released.

The victims and suspect have not been identified. All of those killed and injured were believed to be adults.

Police also have not determined a motive for the shooting. Additional details were not immediately available.

Tilley said that a shooting of this magnitude was unusual for Plano, especially in such a quiet neighborhood. He could not say whether police had been called to the home before Sunday.

that's a real Giants fan!

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

What race?! We need a poll.

Comment

Those comments are savage...

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
          God damn, you aren't kidding!

Comment

If they had pulled down the statue of Robert E Lee sooner this would not have happened. Damn Confederate statues.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
              If they had pulled down the statue of Robert E Lee sooner this would not have happened. Damn Confederate statues.
              Interesting news report that a crane being specially brought up from Houston to remove this statue collided with a semi rig about eight miles away from the site, and the driver of the semi died in the accident. Way to go Dallas, your pathetic attempt at political correctness has now directly resulted in the death of someone who had nothing to with this BS.

Comment

Are any of the Houston leaders telling people to stay put going to be held accountable for their bullshit?

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                  Are any of the Houston leaders telling people to stay put going to be held accountable for their bullshit?
                  Wrong thread
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                    Interesting news report that a crane being specially brought up from Houston to remove this statue collided with a semi rig about eight miles away from the site, and the driver of the semi died in the accident. Way to go Dallas, your pathetic attempt at political correctness has now directly resulted in the death of someone who had nothing to with this BS.

They are going about removing the statue wrong. If they really wanted it gone nearly instantly they should have put an ad on Craigslist saying that it was free to the first person who could carry it off.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      Wrong thread
                      It was in response to The King's reply just above mine in regards to accountability. Hush.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                        It was in response to The King's reply just above mine in regards to accountability. Hush.
                        Quote it to remove all doubt when it's off-topic, which is why I quoted svo.

Whether Houston leaders, specifically the mayor, effed up will never be known unless you can accurately state for comparison how many would have died evacuating plus how many would have died staying put in defiance of any evacuation order.

Comment

So no more info on this case? I wonder what motive was of the shooter?
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            Quote it to remove all doubt when it's off-topic, which is why I quoted svo.

Whether Houston leaders, specifically the mayor, effed up will never be known unless you can accurately state for comparison how many would have died evacuating plus how many would have died staying put in defiance of any evacuation order.
                            I read the same thing. Where did they get their data and what did they compare it to? What I found on Ike:

Defining the relation of death to hurricane using an active mortality surveillance system is possible. The active mortality surveillance form used in Ike provided valuable daily information to DSHS, state emergency management officials, and the CDC regarding the characteristics of deaths in the stat …

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              that's a real Giants fan!

god bless.
                              Originally posted by BoostedD1 View Post
                              What race?! We need a poll.
                              Originally posted by jw33 View Post
                              The City of Oakland is a client of mine, and on a call we had on Friday you could clearly hear sirens blaring in the background, and he even made a comment to the effect of "that's Oakland for you."

Yes, I do realize the the Raiders are not the Giants. Trust me, there is zero doubt in that in these parts. Still a relevant anecdote though.

Have they released the location yet? I've got friends and my Mom in Plano, and I'm curios to the proximity.

Comment

Working...
                              X