truck runs into pickup pulling trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
    I know. I've driven a 37 foot motorhome, and I tow a 21 foot enclosed trailer on a regular basis, so I understand how a trucker feels. I'm the guy that will let them merge, even flash my lights to let them know that they're clear to merge. I have run into a few asshats though.
    Oh I know. I've had some run in with some of our own idiots. Every profession has its bad apples.

Comment

After driving all over this country, battling Manhattan, LA, Chicago, and everywhere in between, there are plenty of dickheads on both sides. Truckers don't give an inch because cars don't give an inch. It's a vicious cycle.

That being said, this driver was clearly at fault. My guess would be texting while driving.
      Last edited by diablo rojo; 10-29-2017, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Fell asleep and went heavy on the gas, plain and simple. I wonder how the pickup truck made out. Looks like he went over doing at least 60, enough to launch him out a window...

Comment

Originally posted by threefortytwo View Post
          Fell asleep and went heavy on the gas, plain and simple. I wonder how the pickup truck made out. Looks like he went over doing at least 60, enough to launch him out a window...
          From the Youtube stream:
          accident happened 6/18/2013 in Salt Lake City. here is a n extract from the the news report: The crash occurred around 1:30 near the Center St. exit. A Ford F-350 with a flat bed loaded with lumber was clipped by a semi-trailer changing lanes, according to the Utah Highway Patrol. The truck lost control and rolled. No one was injured.
          NORTH SALT LAKE — A rollover crash on southbound I-15 in North Salt Lake forced officials to divert traffic off the freeway Tuesday afternoon. The crash occurred around 1:30 near the Center St. exit. A Ford F-350 with a flat bed loaded with lumber was clipped by a semi-trailer changing lanes, accord
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

truckers are semi-retarded.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by Unicorn Jeff View Post
              Oh I know. I've had some run in with some of our own idiots. Every profession has its bad apples.
              I thought you were becoming a cop?

Comment

You mad bro? Not all of us are like that.
                This is the same thing as regular drivers claiming how excellent they are and never chicken peck on a phone while behind the wheel. Should you be thanked for doing your job now?

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                  /\ this
                  And most of them listen to talk radio and think "Imma mor in formed dan da rest of d's stupid fo wheelrs".

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                    I see what you did there

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
                    I thought you were becoming a cop?
                    I was, fell through at the very last stage which was all BS.

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    This is the same thing as regular drivers claiming how excellent they are and never chicken peck on a phone while behind the wheel. Should you be thanked for doing your job now?
                    No thanks needed, but without trucks the world wouldn't run.

Comment

I'm mad too bro. I had some asshole trucker nearly run me off the fucking highway. I was on the on ramp, the guy in front of me wouldn't go, trucker's cab as at my quarter panel, and he never hit the brakes.
                      You do realize it's YOUR responsibility to merge don't you?
                      Trying to merge with me you have three choices speed up, slow down fall in behind or run the shoulder, lol

last one who pulled that on me received three tickets a totaled car and paid 8k for a new fender and bumper.
                      - Section 545.061 of the Texas transportation code states that (on a roadway divided into three or more lanes providing for one-way traffic) a driver must yield to traffic on the left when entering a lane from the right. This statute applies to lane changes as well as vehicles entering the roadway.

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                        You do realize it's YOUR responsibility to merge don't you?
                        Trying to merge with me you have three choices speed up, slow down fall in behind or run the shoulder, lol

last one who pulled that on me received three tickets a totaled car and paid 8k for a new fender and bumper.
                        - Section 545.061 of the Texas transportation code states that (on a roadway divided into three or more lanes providing for one-way traffic) a driver must yield to traffic on the left when entering a lane from the right. This statute applies to lane changes as well as vehicles entering the roadway.

You do realize that you're a fucking asshole right? Just because it's the law, doesn't make it right, I can easily fuck your day right up, make you miss an exit, not let you merge, etc, and be perfectly within my rights to do it. Hell, I could even left lane camp and get away with it, but I don't, because I am not an asshole.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          or waiting until the last minute to cut you off and take 5 miles to pass his fellow butt buddy trucker.
                          i just got back from a 3k mile road trip on a motorcycle and can confirm this cocksuckery...

Comment

You do realize that you're a fucking asshole right? Just because it's the law, doesn't make it right, I can easily fuck your day right up, make you miss an exit, not let you merge, etc, and be perfectly within my rights to do it. Hell, I could even left lane camp and get away with it, but I don't, because I am not an asshole.
                            WAAAA WAAAAA Go for it. lol You seem butt hurt, have a bad day??
                            You dumb enough to think you can fuck my day up?? Sorry son you're just one of thousands i deal with every day and your feeling dont count for shit in my day.

Know the law and a good dash cam win every time.

Comment

Originally posted by sig239 View Post
                              WAAAA WAAAAA Go for it. lol You seem butt hurt, have a bad day??
                              You dumb enough to think you can fuck my day up?? Sorry son you're just one of thousands i deal with every day and your feeling dont count for shit in my day.

Know the law and a good dash cam win every time.

You're the one that's talking about running people off the road pal. Might want to switch careers or get on some anti depressants.

Comment

No thanks needed, but without trucks the world wouldn't run.
                                Well by golly that gives them the right to drive like the turd sacks they are!11

Comment

Working...
                                X