No announcement yet.

Superman ??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Nolan on the project I have higher hopes for The Man of Steel. When I first saw the trailer to Superman Returns...my first thought. WTF IS THIS CRAP. and my initial feelings were confirmed....although I think Brandon Routh did a fairly good job as Superman/Clark Kent, the storyline and execution reeked of shit.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
      With Nolan on the project I have higher hopes for The Man of Steel. When I first saw the trailer to Superman Returns...my first thought. WTF IS THIS CRAP. and my initial feelings were confirmed....although I think Brandon Routh did a fairly good job as Superman/Clark Kent, the storyline and execution reeked of shit.
      Brandon Routh just mimicked what Christopher Reeves did with Superman. He was horrible.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

If you watch the behind the scenes stuff you will see that whole mess was bryan singer's fault. He kept trying to mimic the first two films while putting his own touch on it. same thing he did with the first couple off xmen films.

Sent from my DROID3
        Slow moving projects
        1964 C10 350/700r4
        1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          That motha is jacked up!! I don't like the suit. My .02.
          Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
          I don't think he is. I'm sure it was made to look like that. The fabric that costume is made out of would have to be very thin and I doubt his veins would be that visible.

Turns out it's about 90% him, maybe 10% suit. Surprised me as well.
          Slow moving projects
          1964 C10 350/700r4
          1992 LX 5.0

Comment

There's not much out there about this movie yet... I'm ready for a teaser trailer damnit!

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
              There's not much out there about this movie yet... I'm ready for a teaser trailer damnit!
              That's good. They're keeping it hush hush it seems. I bet a trailer comes out in the fall.
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.

Comment

Nolan is the only reason I would consider seeing another superman flick.
                Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                  That's good. They're keeping it hush hush it seems. I bet a trailer comes out in the fall.
                  With comicon going on, I bet it comes out soon but probably as a preview before the dark night rises
                  Slow moving projects
                  1964 C10 350/700r4
                  1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Superwho View Post
                    With comicon going on, I bet it comes out soon but probably as a preview before the dark night rises
                    The teaser trailer will be shown on July 20th before the Dark Knight Rises.

Here's a movie poster from Comic-con

Comment

Leaked footage from Comic Con, its very grainy. It's different than the teaser that was shown before Dark Knight Rises.

Comic-Con has kicked off successfully for another year and just like the others, Comic-Con 2012 is filled with trailers from video games right down to movies. One of the big reveals at this year's Comic-Con, is the new Superman movie, the one that has the weight on its shoulders to save the franchise, and to bring forth a possible Justice League movie in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                        Not saying that it doesn't look good; he looks like he needs to play superman, but I would really like Hollywood to come up with a few more original ideas. Even half an original idea. I mean, look at "Book of Eli"; sure the post-apocalypse movie has been done before, but at least they did it differently. Now we are getting the Hulk; then a remake. Then Spiderman; then a remake. Then Superman; then a shitty sequel, then a remake. Then Batman, then a remake. And it goes on.....

I know this is an old post, but The Incredible Hulk wasn't a remake of Hulk, it was a continuation with a different actor. I did think the Spiderman reboot was lackluster.

Just saw a preview for this. Not much really in it, but I'll be seeing this.

Comment

Trailer for those that haven't seen it.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
                            How many times are they going to remake the same movies and tv shows? I think batman and superman have about run their course for now. Hollywood really needs to come up with some new ideas.
                            Well Jumanji is getting remade so I guess anything is game at this point.
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                            Originally Posted By: Polska
                            I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

Originally posted by cdite View Post
                              Well Jumanji is getting remade so I guess anything is game at this point.
                              I thought they did that and called it Zathura????

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                                I thought they did that and called it Zathura????
                                Never saw it so I wouldn't know but I guess that makes it even worse.
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                i know i am are a fucking idiot.i know i should have pulled out of my mommas ass to make a shit fuck like me.bitch
                                Originally Posted By: Polska
                                I don't believe in shotting any animal past 150 or 200 yards, until their is better technology in 10 or 20 years and we have laser like the predators.

Comment

Working...
                                X