Lone Survivor and American Sniper movies coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jluv View Post
    Pretty good flick. Depressing. Everyone knows how it ends, but it's still depressing.
    I was surprised at how much hate I felt for the actor they showed playing the guy that killed him.

Loved the movie. Obviously did not follow the book all the way. Cooper did a great job playing a Texan, even though he is from Philly.
    Some cars and a bike...

Some say... they have been raced, some a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      I just noticed his shirt. That was his defense contractor company. I had an opportunity to go to his business once. Very cool.
      His brother is teaching some long range precision rifle classes with a few other guys. It's under his own company though
      Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
      It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• He (his brother) was out at the range i shoot at a few months ago. I think it was a private event though
        Originally posted by Leah
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by SC457A View Post
          I was surprised at how much hate I felt for the actor they showed playing the guy that killed him.

Loved the movie. Obviously did not follow the book all the way. Cooper did a great job playing a Texan, even though he is from Philly.
          Yeah, I felt the same way. It was very eerie.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
            He (his brother) was out at the range i shoot at a few months ago. I think it was a private event though
            ETTS?

His brother is good people.
            It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
              ETTS?

B-tactical in Caddo Mills. It's an outdoor range

Comment

• Saw American Sniper today. Truly a great movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  ETTS?

Do you mean North East Texas Tactical?
                  Originally posted by Jester
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                  He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                  Originally posted by Denny
                  What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                  FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• Well this is interesting, the Iraqi perspective on American Sniper.

Directed by Clint Eastwood, the movie is based on a book by the late Chris Kyle, now known ubiquitously as the most lethal sniper in US military history.

Comment

• Originally posted by motoman View Post
                      Do you mean North East Texas Tactical?
                      No.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

Working...
                      X