The Avengers: Age of Ultron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zachary View Post

All this lead up to the infinity gaunlet....Thanos better cold heartedly kill some mofo's
    [/COLOR]
    Well if Marvel follows the original story from the comics then MANY of the superheroes will parish.

Saw it today, a lot better than I expected. There just seemed to be a good balance of story/action with the build up of things to come.

Comment

• so question.....Thanos said, "Fine, I will do it myself". Thinking about that some more, that would indicate that he somehow was trying to get the gem in this movie and some part of his plan did not work? Could he have an insider or be in control of someone at Hydra or planted the AI to hydra to build? Also guantlet in Asgards vault fit right hand, one Thanos was putting on fit his left hand....are there two?
      Last edited by zachary; 05-07-2015, 07:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
        so question.....Thanos said, "Fine, I will do it myself". Thinking about that some more, that would indicate that he somehow was trying to get the gem in this movie and some part of his plan did not work? Could he have an insider or be in control of someone at Hydra or planted the AI to hydra to build? Also guantlet in Asgards vault fit right hand, one Thanos was putting on fit his left hand....are there two?
        Marvel's Kevin Feige confirms there are two Infinity Gauntlets in the Marvel Cinematic Universe -- one in Thanos' possession, and one in Odin's.

Comment

• Saw it in 3D Imax and it was good. A little disappointed it wasn't the kind of Imax where the seats are tilted and the screen takes up half the theater, but the sound was incredible. The preview for the new Terminator movie was outstanding as well.

Comment

• It was good I haven't seen the first one yet, but this one was worth the $11.50 in 3-D...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
              It was good but it just seems like something was missing.
              Gwyneth Paltrow
              Tom Hiddleston

as many funny one liners as this one had, it would have been infinitely better with Loki. Don't get me wrong, I understand why they didn't include him in this one but he was missed in this movie.
              QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

• [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjZP4XzHfI0[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                X