No announcement yet.

Official Netflix streaming thread! Post up your picks and new stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice didn't know if it was today or tomorrow. Try and watch it this weekend d

Comment

• Comment

• Oh shit.

Yall know the left is going to go ape shit for white washing on this, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by mustang_revival View Post
          Black Mirror - The most disturbing thing on TV right now.
          So, I have been watching this the last couple of days. Like a modern day twilight zone, but English. The Star Trek episode was pretty funny though when they were talking about what they did during down time. I am digging it, my wife, not so much. I honestly believe the writer is not a fan of social media or tech.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• We watched Bright last night, it was horrible.

Comment

• I thought it was decent, if you didn't pay too much attention.

Comment

• Will Smith only chooses movies that pay him crazy money! i can't blame him even though the movie is complete crap

Comment

• I quit watching Bright about 10 - 15 minutes in, it was bad from the start.

Comment

• I thought that movie was fucking fantastic.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Tucker and Dale vs Evil was pretty funny. Stars Alan Tudyk from Firefly. It is about a bunch of college kids camping who think these hillbillys are trying to kill them but they keep accidentally killing themselves, and the hillbillys think the kids are performing some kind of suicide pact.
                      I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• I enjoyed Bright and love Tucker and Dale, great twist on a horror flick/comedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          I thought that movie was fucking fantastic.
                          X2

Comment

• Bright was so good it already got approved for a sequel lol
                            2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              I thought it was decent, if you didn't pay too much attention.
                              That's about how I thought about it. My son was telling us about it on Christmas and he really liked it. I thought it was ok at best but felt like the story was weak or it was otherwise missing 'something'... Like it was almost good, or had potential.

Or maybe it was just a huge pile of shit to begin with and the director got it to at least ok. If Will Smith wasn't in it I probably wouldn't have liked anything about it.

Comment

• I did find it funny that Will Smith cussed like a Saylor in it.

Comment

Working...
                                X