Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is the fuel situation in/around DFW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't have Facebook. Maybe someone else can post it.

Comment

A new low spotted here in Casa Linda.

Comment

According to Fox4 news there are quite a few stations in the Metro area that are price gouging. One of them being Shell. Hysteria on social media is responsible for this nonsense. There are reports of people filling trash cans with gas, along with topping off the tank. That's the sole reason for so-called gas crisis. Panic. And the fake news crap circulating about Irma possibly hitting the gulf coast, which is not true according to most credible sources.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
          Hysteria on social media is responsible for this nonsense.
          Not pulling out is what's responsible for this bullshit. The gene pool needs to be thinned a bit.

Comment

This craziness is still alive and kickin' here in San Antonio. It started last Thursday just after lunch. There are still some people camping out at stations waiting on trucks to show up. There was no shortage until people freaked the fuck out and created one. I stole a few gallons from the mustang to put in the truck and then I got lucky and found a place Saturday morning.
            "You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating Fruit Loops on your front porch"

Comment

I've seen a few gas stations here in Oak Cliff/SW Dallas that have gas. Not exactly gouging but it's more than it was before Harvey. I paid $2.69 this afternoon. While I was in Austin this weekend. I was paying about $.30 less.

Comment

There's a state of emergency here in FL for Irma. Not much gas, no water, no nonperishable food, no wood to board up windows. Home depot and Walmart were a mad house, did all my hurricane prep through amazon lol. Hopefully we wont see the 180mph winds they are saying are out there or there wont be anything left.
                sigpic

Comment

I thought you live in Colorado, cobra??

Comment

Only a year, too expensive in Denver. Got a 4 bd room house in a decent part of town 10 miles from the beach for a few hundred more than I was paying for a 500sq ft shithole north of Denver in the ghetto.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X