Decent car cover?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent car cover?

Looking for a good car cover that will fit a 94 Mustang well. Maybe with just a bit of room to spare. Went out there to fire it up and tool around town, and I noticed that my walmart chinese cheapo car cover is in tatters at the back, where I couldn't see from the house. No surprise there, that's the second one of those things that I've had come apart. It seems that their outdoor car cover, doesn't much like the outdoors.

But I know that you can pay a lot for a car cover, if you want. So which one should I get that won't break the bank? And will fit a 94 mustang well. Guess I'm asking for the best bang for the buck. My only reference point is the Walmart junk, but I'd like it to come down a bit further than is necessary. That way I won't have to stretch it so damn tight just to make sure it covers up the whole car, and isn't so prone to ripping and coming off.
    WH

Once you register on the website they send email sales offers about every 6 months.

My experience has been with their boat covers. I keep my boat covered under a tin roof structure with exposed sides. My thought is to use the cover to keep it bird and pest free and the seats out of direct sunlight, etc. I use the 3 provided straps to keep the cover fairly snug so it doesn't flap easily in the wind. I buy the Silver Shark fabric version. My current cover has lasted since 2013.

*edit*
    Got an email today for the Fall Sale
    Offer valid through 10/5/17 until 11:59 PM PST at EmpireCovers. Enter coupon code ECFALL in your cart and hit "apply" before proceeding to checkout to receive this discount. 70% OFF offer applies only to car covers, truck covers, SUV covers, station wagon covers and van covers. 50% OFF every other item sitewide. Offer cannot be applied to previous purchases and cannot be redeemed for cash or used in combination with any other offers, including current sitewide discount. Discount will be reflected in your cart at checkout. List prices shown reflect the starting at list price and may increase depending on size and color options. All prices are subject to change.*
    Last edited by Fourx4Brad; 10-04-2017, 10:27 AM. Reason: discount code

Comment

the best cover is one made from plain linen . old bed sheets sewn together work great. best you will do is keep bird poop off it . never cover it with plastic of any kind. walmart use to sell linen covers before the paper gray junk .

Comment

Working...
      X