No announcement yet.

Boss 302 special on speed network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Catching the last 30 mins now, have it scheduled to record at 9am tomorrow morning FYI.
    Vortex rear stand $75
    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
    11 4 door
    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
      So, effectively, it's the same as an aftermarket tune, it's just under warranty. I get that, and actually applaud Ford for supporting a "sport tune". However, to make it sound like "the coolest thing since sliced bread just because of a key"..... That's a bit of a stretch for me.
      Just my 2ยข.
      By the way, from what I've read in other posts.......it's a $1000 tune. Once out of warranty that tune doesn't matter. I do wonder though if Ford will extend the full factory warranty since with the extra power, there's more of a chance for fuel injector failure and other shit that's related to powertrain, but not covered under powertrain warranty right now. The one thing I learned from writing service is that warranties are a fickle bitch.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
        Catching the last 30 mins now, have it scheduled to record at 9am tomorrow morning FYI.
        Thanx for the head's up
        99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
        going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

Lol just noticed this thread.... I made the same thread over in the movies forum

Comment

A lot of that was filmed in January at Daytona, I'm surprised they waited this long to air it all! We raced all year against those #16/15 Mustangs in our series. The funny thing is, they bring up Roush(Jack Roush Jr) a few times and how he was on the pole. Well, that was an FR500C, NOT a new 302R! The 302Rs were built by Multimatic with help from Ford, not built exclusively by Ford or Ford Racing. As for beating the M3, not in our series! The M3 is the car to beat!

Comment

whats the show called??
              GOPR0198 by larrychance88

Comment

Originally posted by BttleFedC10 View Post
                whats the show called??
                Just Mustang Boss 302 I believe.... Bunch of different showings on the Speed Channel.

Comment

Working...
                X