Fury Road, Yes Mad Max 4, 5, and 6 are in the works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YALE View Post
    Misleading thread title is misleading. Thunder Road is an unrelated classic film that is potentially being remade. I believe you mean Fury Road.
    your welcome to use your admin powers to edit the title

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
      I'm no more an admin than you are a Rhodes scholar.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Done. BTW, if you're the author of a thread you should be able to edit the title yourself on the advanced edit page.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          Done. BTW, if you're the author of a thread you should be able to edit the title yourself on the advanced edit page.
          no it only changes in the thread view. The title in the forum view remains the same unless you have admin/mod powers for some reason

Comment

I'm no more an admin than you are a Rhodes scholar.
            Thank you for pointing out I have learning disability that I will never over come.

Comment

Thank you for pointing out I have learning disability that I will never over come.
              Did I? Read that again, Fulbright.

no it only changes in the thread view. The title in the forum view remains the same unless you have admin/mod powers for some reason
              Click, "Go Advanced," when you edit your first post, Harkness.

Comment

I demand mad max!!
                "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Did I? Read that again, Fulbright.

Click, "Go Advanced," when you edit your first post, Harkness.
                    you were just making fun of the grammatical error, which ties into my LD.

I'm always in advanced edit mode. I checked when 71chevellejohn made the change by adding the period at the end of the title. you can see it in the thread view, but when you goto the forum view the peroid isnt visible.

Comment

you were just making fun of the grammatical error, which ties into my LD.

I'm always in advanced edit mode. I checked when 71chevellejohn made the change by adding the period at the end of the title. you can see it in the thread view, but when you goto the forum view the peroid isnt visible.
                      Negative. You were reminded of it, while I had no prior knowledge of it, making it impossible for me to reference it. I'm not responsible for what you read into my reply.

Comment

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Negative. You were reminded of it, while I had no prior knowledge of it, making it impossible for me to reference it. I'm not responsible for what you read into my reply.
                          Your right I never stated it was because of my LD but we have had this discussion before:

http://www.eurosatory.com/#/home A craftsman is only as good as his tools, and taking over the world requires some top-of-the-line death machines. But it's not like you can just pick up world-conquering gadgetry at some public market... Oh, wait. You totally can. You just need a ticket to the Eurosatory convention in Paris,

Comment

Your right I never stated it was because of my LD but we have had this discussion before:

http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...8&postcount=47
                            Look at that! I still didn't know about your learning disability. Before we go any further, know that I don't care.

Comment

Look at that! I still didn't know about your learning disability. Before we go any further, know that I don't care.
                              I know you are too busy trying to be the grammar police.

Comment

I know you are too busy trying to be the grammar police.
                                Project your insecurities elsewhere, short bus.

Comment

Working...
                                X