Superman & Batman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is going to blow!

Hey, I have an idea, how about making a stand alone Wonder Woman movie before throwing her into this mess.

I know this Doomsday doesn't follow the comics in anyway, but did he shoot energy blasts out of his eyes in the comic books? I only read the Death of Superman story line but I know Doomsday shows up after that.

Comment

• Why don't they just start making trailers that have the movie title, and then the ending credits? Might as well since every fucking plot point has to be in a trailer it seems.
      Fuck.
      sigpic

Comment

• I liked Man of Steel. You have to go into these comic movies forgetting everything about the comics and just enjoying them for what they are... Eye candy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
          Why don't they just start making trailers that have the movie title, and then the ending credits? Might as well since every fucking plot point has to be in a trailer it seems.
          Fuck.
          We will, this one time, agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
            I liked Man of Steel. You have to go into these comic movies forgetting everything about the comics and just enjoying them for what they are... Eye candy.
            I liked Man of Steel also but this here is complete bullshit. They've botched up so badly so they compete with Marvel Studios. They had rushed the fuck out of this franchise and took shortcuts. Batman is not supposed to be an established character. They took one section of a story line and used that as the basis for this pile of shit. The Dark Knight Returns could've been reserved towards the end of the DC universe. Why not follow the New 52???? WHY IN THE FUCK DID THEY CRAM JUST ABOUT EVERYONE THEY COULD INTO 1 MOVIE?? THEY BROUGHT IN DOOMSDAY!!!!! This isn't Smallville, they used Doomsday perfectly and set up his future introduction from The Death of Superman. Instead of focusing on another MoS sequel they put all their eggs into one fucking whored out basket. They have shot themselves in the foot by trying to get the upper hand on Marvel.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
              I liked Man of Steel also but this here is complete bullshit. They've botched up so badly so they compete with Marvel Studios. They had rushed the fuck out of this franchise and took shortcuts. Batman is not supposed to be an established character. They took one section of a story line and used that as the basis for this pile of shit. The Dark Knight Returns could've been reserved towards the end of the DC universe. Why not follow the New 52???? WHY IN THE FUCK DID THEY CRAM JUST ABOUT EVERYONE THEY COULD INTO 1 MOVIE?? THEY BROUGHT IN DOOMSDAY!!!!! This isn't Smallville, they used Doomsday perfectly and set up his future introduction from The Death of Superman. Instead of focusing on another MoS sequel they put all their eggs into one fucking whored out basket. They have shot themselves in the foot by trying to get the upper hand on Marvel.
              I can agree with all that.

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                Yup, and this is what DC has done since ohhhh I dunno the 70's?

I have always felt the DC product and universe was sub par to Marvel. The way they are handling their movies is no different and falls right in line with their past.

Comment

• Story is probably going to suck, but it's going to bring in money. it'll bring in enough money to get the rest of the DCU going, and with this movie they'll bring some characters back to the big screen.

I bet it's going to be a shit story actionfest (and I'm entertained by those too, they have their place), but the big value will be kicking off the rest of the DCU.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    This is going to blow!

Hey, I have an idea, how about making a stand alone Wonder Woman movie before throwing her into this mess.

I know this Doomsday doesn't follow the comics in anyway, but did he shoot energy blasts out of his eyes in the comic books? I only read the Death of Superman story line but I know Doomsday shows up after that.
                    Stand alone Wonder Woman is already being filmed, and it's set in WWI. Or, at least, what's leaked is set in WWI.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    Yup, and this is what DC has done since ohhhh I dunno the 70's?

I have always felt the DC product and universe was sub par to Marvel. The way they are handling their movies is no different and falls right in line with their past.
                    DC has a great universe. Comics and Animated shows have done great handling them. The real life movies, other than Batman, have suffered in execution thus far.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      Stand alone Wonder Woman is already being filmed, and it's set in WWI. Or, at least, what's leaked is set in WWI.
                      They should have released that one first. Just my .02. Maybe this movie will make it work but I wouldn't bet on it.

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                      DC has a great universe. Comics and Animated shows have done great handling them. The real life movies, other than Batman, have suffered in execution thus far.
                      They have great characters and some good stories but I have always had a preference for Marvel. Just personal opinion. I do know Marvel has dominated most of the market for a long long time with temporary blips from DC.

Comment

• I read some where that Marvel is doing bad with thier comic.. why not cram all those super hereo into one movie. How many superhero movies are made each month. Year

Comment

• Uhhhhh, wut?

Comment

• "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                              Fuck he is a terrible batman.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• This looks so terrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X