How do you have your 10/22 modded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
    I may have to try that! Or better yet, get my son to help me out and let him do it!
    you can also chamfer the bolt while you have it out.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
      How about some pictures to? I guess I need to add an aftermarket mag release as the stock one is sorta PITA.
      are talking the extended mag release thing?

Its factory on newern models and i hate it. im constantly knocking the mag out when waling around in the woods. It is right where i hold the gun when im walking around.

I only use the factory 10 round mags.

Comment

Hogue stock
        Volquartsen trigger
        tac sol threaded barrel
        Extended bolt handle
        Silent buffer
        One piece scope mount
        Leupold rimfire 4x prime lense
        Tac sol mag

Shoots almost as good as my stock CZ 452.
        Originally posted by lincolnboy
        After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

I have 2 of them set up the same. One has a Vortex scope (can't remember the specs) and the other has one of those $100 red dots.

Hogue stock (one green and one black)
          Volquartsen trigger
          tac sol threaded barrel (both black flutted aluminum overmold)
          Tac sol mag release
          Bolt hold open
          Kidd extended bolt handle
          Kidd guide rod and spring
          Silent buffer
          One piece scope mount

Then I have Ten 10rd factory mags and Eight Ruger BX25 and Two of the 2BX25 (50rd) molded mags
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Boyds stock
            stock trigger
            KIDD chamferred bolt
            KIDD sharp claw extractor
            KIDD guide rod and 3 spring set
            Tac Sol extended mag release
            Tac Sol fluted and threaded lite barrel
            Tac Sol compensator
            Evolution Gun Works 1 piece rail mount
            silent buffer
            Leupold PRW rings
            Bushnell scope

Soon to lose the stock trigger for a KIDD match trigger and losing the Tac Sol barrel for a KIDD Match barrel.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Lack of sbr in this thread disapoints.
              "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

^^^^Very sexy. Nice backpack gun.

Comment

I've thought about buying another 10-22 as it's been 15 yrs since I had my last one. They are fun but I think if I get one it will have an integral suppressed barrel.
                  "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Bought one for my son when he turned six. Only thing I have done to it is put a cheap quad rail on it to make it a bit "cooler" looking and to attach the bipod and an inexpensive scope. Shoots minute of turtle head all day long with good ammo lol. Also about one of the few guns my wife will shoot for the most part.

Jon

Comment

Originally posted by dee View Post
                      I've thought about buying another 10-22 as it's been 15 yrs since I had my last one. They are fun but I think if I get one it will have an integral suppressed barrel.
                      I remember that CTD had a integral suppressed SBR 10/22 in a Butler folding stock for sale. I am sure it is gone by now. It was used and I seem to remember it was a decent deal for the sum of the parts.

But a integral suppressed modeled after the Israeli Defense model that has been posted before would be cool too.

Comment

My Son's is all tacticooled out. He likes it and that's all I care about!

That puppy looks familiar. No really, that dog looks real familiar.

Comment

My Son's is all tacticooled out. He likes it and that's all I care about!

That stock looks real familiar as well...
                          I've got mine in an Archangel stock now with a non-magnified TruGlo red/green dot scope. Don't have any pics at the moment.
                          "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

Lol BlackGT, I may have bought it from you!! I think I did.
                            Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                            There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              Volquartsen Erry thang.
                              This!

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                                That puppy looks familiar. No really, that dog looks real familiar.
                                Dang, I didn't realize how many DFWMustang points of contact are in that picture.
                                1. Boxer - Keith
                                2. Stock - Black GT
                                3. Trailer - I don't recall
                                4. Scope - I don't recall

Awesome set of folks on here.
                                Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X