No announcement yet.

How do you have your 10/22 modded?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many of these read like "how to make a 10/22 a $1200 rifle in 5 easy steps".

I guess the best part is the most of the updates cosmetically make them appear like the I-tac 10/22 that I want. I wish it had a collapsible stock option on it, rather than that folding one.

And Darren, I agree.
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post

I guess the best part is the most of the updates cosmetically make them appear like the I-tac 10/22 that I want. I wish it had a collapsible stock option on it, rather than that folding one.

And Darren, I agree.
      That's no joke.

I've put a new stock on mine since you shot it last. The new stock is so neckbeard tactical it came with a neckbeard ruler that reads "neckbeard must be this long to shoot this stock". I've got some growing to do.

Because this thread needs more SBR...

Originally posted by Jester
      Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
      He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
      Originally posted by Denny
      What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
      FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
        That's no joke.

I've put a new stock on mine since you shot it last. The new stock is so neckbeard tactical it came with a neckbeard ruler that reads "neckbeard must be this long to shoot this stock". I've got some growing to do.

Because this thread needs more SBR...
        Lol.

I'm definitely jealous of the way yours shoots, and the setup (both pre and post-neck beard)!
        sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
        17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
        13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
        86 SVO - Sold
        '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
        01 TJ - new toy - Sold
        65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post

And Darren, I agree.
          Minus the sighting system and the suppressors, I have just a hair over that in both of mine. I did buy my black one used (motoman) but haven't even shot it yet.
          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
            Lol BlackGT, I may have bought it from you!! I think I did.
            You did, and the first thing your son said when he saw it was "it looks like a Call of Duty gun" LOL.

Glad he is enjoying it!
            "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." - Thomas Jefferson, 1776

Comment

I shoot an AMT Lightning (direct copy of Ruger basically, I believe they had their asses sued off over it). It's stainless, has factory metal trigger group, factory small extended mag release, and factory folding stock (identical to the one at the top of the page). I added a titanium extended charging hangle, extractor, guide rod, and bolt hold open, flash hider, a bolt buffer, bipod, and a cheap 6-24 scope I picked up off a buddy.
              Last edited by shumpertdavid; 02-24-2014, 08:17 PM.

Comment

I have two with all the normal mods. One is in a McMillan A5 copy stock and the other is in an AIC style stock.

Comment

Originally posted by ffRich54 View Post
                  I have two with all the normal mods. One is in a McMillan A5 copy stock and the other is in an AIC style stock.

The black one looks just like mine, minus the can. Love the stock.
                  Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                    How do you have your 10/22 modded?
                    Norrell trigger pack

Comment

Originally posted by ffRich54 View Post

Where did you get that stock? I really dig that.

Comment

Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz View Post
                        Where did you get that stock? I really dig that.
                        The A5 style stock was made by a guy in Springtown. I'm not sure if he is still making them.

Comment

"You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                          http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                          Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                          Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                          http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                          www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                          sigpic

Comment

Casey, is that a Boyds stock? And what scope is that?

Comment

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                              Casey, is that a Boyds stock? And what scope is that?
                              That's a bell and Carlson stock, and the scope is just the BSA sweet 22. Best mod I've done so far was the extended mag release.

"You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                              http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                              Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                              Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                              http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                              www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                                That's a bell and Carlson stock, and the scope is just the BSA sweet 22. Best mod I've done so far was the extended mag release.
                                Looks very similar to my Boyds stock, but probably half the quality of yours. I've got a smiliar mag release.

Comment

Working...
                                X