Pence Fence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the best line from SNL:

"When asked, Pence says he chose AOL, because 'hotmail' was prohibited by his church."
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
      Did you two just agree on something? Is that a sign of the coming apocalypse?
      I'm pretty sure naynay is saying he can relate to being so popular because he's not a politician.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
        I'm pretty sure naynay is saying he can relate to being so popular because he's not a politician.
        You get me.
        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
          im a lost cause.
          You can say that again.

Comment

It just seems like draining the swamp consists of a bunch of convoluted poisons to a system that had homeostasis. SVO would understand.
            THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

naynay... we still need to have beers. So if nothing else we can meet, drink, and talk cars which I know we both like, but I also want to determine how different you are in person vs. the mean streets of the interwebz. Facebook shows you to be a bit different and less of a troll (not that there's anything wrong with being a troll).
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                naynay... we still need to have beers. So if nothing else we can meet, drink, and talk cars which I know we both like, but I also want to determine how different you are in person vs. the mean streets of the interwebz. Facebook shows you to be a bit different and less of a troll (not that there's anything wrong with being a troll).
                That could be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  That could be interesting.
                  He and I have talked about this for years, just never made it happen.
                  Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                  X