No announcement yet.

Random Political Video of The Day Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah but look where its taken them. The democrats for some reason, thought that there weren't any sane people left in their party. Many of them still believed that good ol boy lie, about how the dems are for the people and the farmers and shit. I've talked to some of them. Then they get a look at this bizarre, clearly mentally unstable gender bender horse shit, and say nope. Cause you have to ask yourself where that leads to. Not even the deluded older dems want blue haired mentally ill degenerates sitting in office.

There's also the sort of undecided, neutral types who really don't want to identify with a particular party. So what you really have is a small very vocal minority that is given all the "news" coverage it could ever dream of. Vs the average joe, sane world.
    WH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• President Trump approves pipeline to Mexico with one special consideration:

Comment

• Comment

• Classic Trump:

"Somebody's doing the raping"

Comment

• In light of liberal states reeeesisting Trump's voter fraud investigation...

Comment

• Well if that doesn't make them look like liars and frauds, nothing does. Just how many elections would dems have lost, if not for voter fraud?
                  WH

Comment

• Dr. President Donald J Trump is on fire this morning.

Also, Sometimes heuses Reddit.com/The_Donald for source material

Vid in link

Comment

• The Madman rewteeted from the official POTUS account! IT'S GOING INTO THE PRESIDENTIAL ARCHIVE!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                          Dr. President Donald J Trump is on fire this morning.

Also, Sometimes heuses Reddit.com/The_Donald for source material

Vid in link

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...03147168071680
                          I must be dense, but that picture doesn't make sense to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                            I must be dense, but that picture doesn't make sense to me.
                            It's a screenshot of a /r/The_Donald post that was inspiration for Trump's CNN tweet

Here's the post

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              It's a screenshot of a /r/The_Donald post that was inspiration for Trump's CNN tweet

Here's the post

https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/...olorized_2017/
                              Ha! I finally found the video on youtube. It makes sense now.

Comment

• #fakenews remix

Comment

Working...
                                X