Wikileaks--- Vault 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
    Glad they can't hack my old 73" Mitsubishi DLP.
    Don't really need to if you have a PC, smart phone, tablet or pretty much any other network connected electronic device.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
      Don't really need to if you have a PC, smart phone, tablet or pretty much any other network connected electronic device.
      In that case I guess I'm fucked...they'll find out I work on my old Buick, have been restoring an old KDX200, and that I voted for Trump, and that I like Scotch Whiskey and beer. I better run for the hills.

Comment

This is even more believable now...

[Deleted]
        Last edited by SBFORDTECH; 03-08-2017, 12:55 PM.

Comment

is there a more legible version of that somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
            Let me see what I can find.

Comment

I feel sorry for who ever keeps tags on me. My google searches have probably fucked em up for life.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                  Please enlighten everyone to just one time that Wikileaks/Julian Assange has published false information.
                  1: quoting sc281 pics is the epitome of fake news.

2: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...2lr6tid9ozuxr&

3: breitbart
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

lmao, you actually gonna read it? i just figured you guys recognized it was koolaid flavored and shared with out looking into it.
                    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                      1: quoting sc281 pics is the epitome of fake news.

2: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...2lr6tid9ozuxr&

3: breitbart
                      I don't know if you noticed but you replied to my post with some random bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                        I don't know if you noticed but you replied to my post with some random bullshit.
                        1. i removed the fake news pic you posted.

2. a link to a real news story. if you didnt click it, the VP says he isn't sure why the potus would make such a claim.

3. fake news source.
                        THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

2. a link to a real news story. if you didnt click it, the VP says he isn't sure why the potus would make such a claim.

3. fake news source.
                          You fucking hypocrite.

The headline of that article reads " not even Mike Pence can defend Trump's wiretapping claim"

Question the reporter asked:
                          Asked whether he thought Trump’s tweets were a “good move,” Pence declined to weigh in.

Pence said:
                          I think the president’s tweet speaks for itself. He’s expressed himself on it. And we’re very pleased that the congressional committees have made it clear that they will look into that matter, just as they’re looking into every aspect of it,” Pence said during an interview with Fox News Radio’s “Kilmeade and Friends."

You're bitching about fake news while spreading fake news.

No where in the article does " the VP says he isn't sure why the potus would make such a claim." come up.

So both you and the article are spreading "fake news" you stupid twat.

Comment

3. fake news source.
                            No, HP says he couldn't defend it. He just gave a response without answering their question which is typical of all politicians. And this kinda of "journalism" is typical of most media these days.
                            QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

lmao, you actually gonna read it? i just figured you guys recognized it was koolaid flavored and shared with out looking into it.
                              lol, there must be a reason you think others do that, just you man.

Comment

lol, there must be a reason you think others do that, just you man.
                                Correct, the difference between informed individuals and the stupid fucking idiots like this cock sucking wanna be troll. He claims to be trolling but in fact is just another moron sucking the tit of the government.

ib4 the cock sucker calling me mad. Naynay, don't forget to cradle the balls!
                                QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

Working...
                                X