Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• McGregor vs Mayweather August 26, 2017 in Las Vegas

It's really happening I guess!

I'd be interested, if mayweather didn't fight like such a bitch.
    sigpic

Comment

this is a complete joke and a super easy win for mayflower but still id like to see the stipulations in the contracts
      RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

It will be boring as shit. Just like every other Mayweather fight. On the other hand, I hope he gets kicked in the head!

Comment

gonna be a huge pay day

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
            gonna be a huge pay day
            yes toooooooo big for both fighters and the fans(us) will discuss the what ifs afterward and yea it would be funny to see him kick him in the head but I heard something the fact that in the contract if he does anything outside of just boxing it will result in a automatic DQ and his purse will be affected
            RIP Roy Sebastion Fraga "lil' Roy" born december 7th 2010 gone back to heaven december 7th 2010. your always in our hearts and thoughts my special little grandson.

Comment

Trash fight.

Canelo/GGG is the real superfight here.

But it's not hard to separate a fool from his money...so this fight will do well.

Comment

Mike Tyson says "I want to see an MMA fighter fight a boxer, not an MMA fighter box a boxer."

He thinks it should in the octagon under MMA rules.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                  Mike Tyson says "I want to see an MMA fighter fight a boxer, not an MMA fighter box a boxer."

He thinks it should in the octagon under MMA rules.
                  It should be an mma fight.

One guy is bringing a tool box full of various tools, and told he can only use his wrench.

The other guys is bringing a tool box full of wrenches.

What the fuck do people expect to happen?
                  sigpic

Comment

Even kickingboxing Mayweather would get destroyed.

Boxing makes the most sense, it'll make the most money.

Comment

Connor was the one mouthing how he could beat anyone. It's nothing more than a smart business move on his part.

Comment

WOOOO
                        The live presser and first meeting just ended.
                        Conor had that crowd majorly. A lot of boos whenever mayweather was mentioned.
                        They both got to quick moment to talk and mayweather seemed SHOOK.

This has me so pumped up.
                        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Barely more than a publicity stunt, but I'll watch it. Mayweather is going to shred McGregor, but I'd like to see exactly how he does it.

Odds makers aren't giving the Irish kid much of a chance either.

Finally, we have a fight! After being dissected for over a year, the Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor superfight is now official.

Comment

i've read that it's a $100 million plus payday for each of 'em

Comment

this shit is so entertaining.
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                              X