24 hours of Le Mans 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 hours of Le Mans 2017

Don't know if you guys are keeping up, but all 3 Ford GTs are still in it with just over 8 hours to go.

Great Ford GT-specific feed here:

Porsche won outright.

Aston won production class, Ford 2nd, and Chevy 3rd.

Considering the weight and horsepower penalties imposed on Ford this year they did very well. I hope work will let me stay home so I can see them race in Austin in September.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      Porsche won outright.

Aston won production class, Ford 2nd, and Chevy 3rd.

Considering the weight and horsepower penalties imposed on Ford this year they did very well. I hope work will let me stay home so I can see them race in Austin in September.
      The race between the Corvette and Aston was incredible. Kind of sad for the Vette team the way it went down. Still crazy that they were running so tight after 24 hours that it came down to the last lap.

Check out this video of the finish. The dogfight at the end for GTE Pro.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
        The race between the Corvette and Aston was incredible. Kind of sad for the Vette team the way it went down. Still crazy that they were running so tight after 24 hours that it came down to the last lap.

Check out this video of the finish. The dogfight at the end for GTE Pro.

http://blackflag.jalopnik.com/this-i...bat-1796205191
        Did you see the leading Toyota break down on the last lap last year and get passed by the Porsche 919? Two wild finishes two years in a row.

Comment

Working...
        X