As if my luck couldn't even!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    or your Linus from Peanuts and that bad luck dust cloud is your destiny...
    That was Pig Pen. C'mon man, pull your head out of your ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      That was Pig Pen. C'mon man, pull your head out of your ass.
      Oh that's right, I was on a roll and didn't fact check, sorry...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

lol, just givin' you shit for fun brotha.

Comment

I changed my driving habits and the main thing that helped me was not speeding. First of all I stopped getting pulled over and getting tickets, next thing is near misses because actually doing the speed limit helps you avoid near accidents and you become a better defensive driver.
          Put down your fucking phone, don't be looking at your Nav or fiddling with your radio.
          If you feel something could happen while parking, it probably will, go with your instinct and move somewhere else.
          You're results may vary, but the entire time I had my '12 Kona blue 5.0, I didn't have any accidents and no speeding tickets (I got pulled over once for the fog lights being on and confused for high beams, no ticket).
          8 years and 90k miles, not one thing happened to me in that car, I counted your things that have happened to you and your either an insurance catastrophe or your Linus from Peanuts and that bad luck dust cloud is your destiny...
          HAHA, ya seems to be that anything I do is going to be fraught with peril.
          Speeding has had nothing to do with any of my incidents, I don't mess with my phone while driving, and my radio is voice controlled or I use my buttons on the wheel. I do speed but not recklessly. My wife does not speed. When we go to a store we park in the pack and try to get spots on the end where only one person can park next to us. I have'nt gotten a door since like 2012, and that was my friends wife that door dinged us. ( he parked next to my car so no one else could to protect it, and his wife slung the door open like a saloon door in a western. lol)
          I think you're on to something with the peanuts bit. for real.

Comment

Comment

• I think you need to buy a late 70's jacked up K5 Blazer with Rhino Lined paint and a ranch hand front and rear bumper and make it look like a battle wagon and then dare people in traffic or parking lots to hit it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                I think you need to buy a late 70's jacked up K5 Blazer with Rhino Lined paint and a ranch hand front and rear bumper and make it look like a battle wagon and then dare people in traffic or parking lots to hit it.
                I pretty much had that with the van and it never got hit once. I should have kept that turd. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                  HAHA, ya seems to be that anything I do is going to be fraught with peril.

I think you're on to something with the peanuts bit. for real.
                  Oh I hear ya, and I'm by no means perfect, that post about my 5.0 was just that car, I did run over a road gator and on the highway, I tried to swerve without losing control and scared the shit out of the driver next to me, but I still hit a peice of it, I was aware that someone was next to me and did minor damage to my car, $100.xx splash shield. I backed into a lower hanging tree branch in my Fusion and dented the trunk, I was able to PDR it, window tint was too dark in the rear glass. Shit does happen, man. We just have to be mindful of our surroundings and I always drive as if, "I'm going somewhere".
                  What does that mean, it means if you treat driving like a job, you'll do a good job getting there. Acts of God, road gators, dumb fucks withstanding of course...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                  X