No announcement yet.

Random VIDEO of the day thread *Keep it work safe!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just in case you're not following my other thread.

Comment

• Looks like a blast! Don't think your second driver was used to rear wheel drive cars

Comment

• Last edited by jw33; 08-03-2020, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Kenny Bräck, currently McLaren's chief test driver (and with history in Indy, rally, and IROC) taking a GT40 around Goodwood in the rain.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
            Kenny Bräck, currently McLaren's chief test driver (and with history in Indy, rally, and IROC) taking a GT40 around Goodwood in the rain.

To the degree one can be skilled from sheer determination and practice, this man is also gifted, and not with nuts that I'm surprised could fit in the car with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
              To the degree one can be skilled from sheer determination and practice, this man is also gifted, and not with nuts that I'm surprised could fit in the car with him.

Indycar is where I remember watching Kenny Brack. https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6aqhh4

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                    Found this one yesterday. Interesting and funny presentation.

Comment

• Comment

• WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                          try again

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            [youtube/]v_E7DfjhB5w&list=PLaLzitzEC0QDQP9-ErOaBrBKo3Rv6xHxT[/url][/youtube]
                            how bout that?

everything after the & symbol and up to the bracket didn't belong.

Comment

• Remember when the JB Weld package used to have this on it:

The City of Dallas, Texas repaired a cracked Caterpillar engine block with J-B Weld and saved $4,000.00 plus 30 hours down time. A Kansas farmer said, "I have used J-B Weld for more than five years on my farm equipment and I have decided that it is even better than bailing wire."

Last edited by Strychnine; 08-26-2020, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Was it pussy-fire extinguisher night?

Comment

Working...
                                X