• Show
Clear All

Denny must be angry!

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
      Denny must be angry!
      He's probably buying more.

Comment

where is a good place to buy/sell Generic silver bars/bullion?
        2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

It's not worth trying to sell with prices this low, you won't get much. I order from gainesvillecoins.com, they usually charge less than apmex. There is a shop in plano that I buy from and he has great prices, just bring in cash, its called Dinger's.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 0393gt View Post
            It's not worth trying to sell with prices this low, you won't get much. I order from gainesvillecoins.com, they usually charge less than apmex. There is a shop in plano that I buy from and he has great prices, just bring in cash, its called Dinger's.
            does he sell Bars? or just coins?
            2016 250 Mini dozer

No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              He's probably buying more.
              That'd be the wise thing to do.

I could be wrong but I thought I remembered a thread where he just bought a decent amount in the low $30 range.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                That'd be the wise thing to do.

I could be wrong but I thought I remembered a thread where he just bought a decent amount in the low $30 range.
                http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/sh...9&postcount=45
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Ah, I'm not in the right ballpark then.

Comment

Originally posted by White_lightning View Post
                    does he sell Bars? or just coins?
                    He usually has both, I always call him ahead to see. I usually just get a few here and there, they go fast. He has 1/10oz gold eagles too.
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm waiting till 1150 on gold

Comment

Cost averaging FTW. Now is the Beginning of buying time. Buy some here and there all the way down.

Comment

Originally posted by bluecollar View Post
                          Cost averaging FTW. Now is the Beginning of buying time. Buy some here and there all the way down.
                          buying time would be when it's starting to go up, not when it's still on it's way down.
                          "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                          "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                            buying time would be when it's starting to go up, not when it's still on it's way down.
                            It is just the longs trying to save their positions. If you are holding any PMs right now you better be in them for the long term because it is getting ugly. Don't get me wrong, nothing wrong with the asset class, I'll buy some when prices come down.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

I am holding long, and as such, am happy to purchase at any price point below $20.

This correction simply allows me to stack gold and silver a bit heavier and that's never a bad thing in my opinion.

Comment

If you like bottom fishing now may be a good time! Happy trading. When the fed stops the music make sure you find a seat

Comment

Working...
                                X