Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
    how did ya'll instantly take it to a race thing? lmao.
    I'm unsure what they are on about, because I'm so confused by you speaking in code.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Up to 30+ democrats met with Chinese and OMG RUSSIAN! diplomats in 2015 to grease the skids on the Iran nuclear deal.

But Jeff Sessions!!

The White House says it’s confident it has the votes to override Republicans who reject the historic accord to limit Iran’s nuclear program agreed to…

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

how did ya'll instantly take it to a race thing? lmao.
                The Chris Rock quote fit all too well. Is it racist if it's fact?

Comment

• Comment

• Muh Russians.

Comment

• And who could forget Obama during the 2012 Presidential debates saying Russia wasn't our enemy.

Obama also told then Putin's right hand Dimitry Medvedev that he would have "more flexibility" toward Russia after he got re elected.

Muh Russians.

Comment

• No no. None of that ever happened. You must be mistaken. No dumbocrat has ever even thought of speaking to a Russian. Nuh-uh, no way. These are all lies fabricated by the Russia-loving fascist Nazibigothomophobezomgkittens regime.
                        "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• its better for trump to be nice to them since they are our biggest threat.
                          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

its better for trump to be nice to them since they are our biggest threat.
                            Yeah, Regan did just that... A bully only understands one thing, someone that is capable and willing to knock their teeth in.

Comment

• you're an idiot...

i swear the next MF that walks into one of my traps is getting a dedicated thread in the SMACK.
                              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

you're an idiot...

i swear the next MF that walks into one of my traps is getting a dedicated thread in the SMACK.
                                Go for it slick.

Comment

Working...
                                X