Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Left’s Sirens Are Already Hinting Our Culture Wars Will End In Another Civil War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
    It's going to happen. It's just a matter of who the players are going to be. IMO it will be a religious war between Islam and Christianity.
    My odds on favorite is a fedgov\banking system collapse followed by EBT payments and federal\state assistance going bye-bye...

Aren't we up to around 50% of the populace taking at least some form of monetary assistance at this point?

Once you get to that point, anything could happen due to the social instability it would cause.

Game On...

>>Tin Foil Hat Off<<

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
      My odds on favorite is a fedgov\banking system collapse followed by EBT payments and federal\state assistance going bye-bye...

Aren't we up to around 50% of the populace taking at least some form of monetary assistance at this point?

Once you get to that point, anything could happen due to the social instability it would cause.

Game On...

>>Tin Foil Hat Off<<
      The last numbers that I heard, out of 320,000,000 people in the US only 97,000,000 are employed. Granted not all of the 223,000,000 are on state assistance but to me we have already gone over the tipping point and are just holding on by a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by cyclonescott View Post
        The last numbers that I heard, out of 320,000,000 people in the US only 97,000,000 are employed. Granted not all of the 223,000,000 are on state assistance but to me we have already gone over the tipping point and are just holding on by a thread.
        That's a hard one to count based on how the census is done. Yes, the handouts are going up each year and something will have to give, but for the sake of bulk numbers you gotta remember that "employed" and "receiving government assistance" are not mutually exclusive.

There's some funky math on both sides of that coin - examples: if one person in a house receives gov benefits then all people who live in that house are counted as receiving benefits, or that half of medicaid recipients (counted as a gov benefit) are children who can't even be part of the workforce.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
            Lmao. This has to be the worlds best troll job. Has to be. Hilarious none the less.

Comment

Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                You are being a useful idiot for they cause.

Comment

So basically what they are saying is, they're not getting their way, and they're going to get violent about it.

Cause these "nazis" that they claim to hate... as we all know they don't really exist. I think everyone here knows that those skinhead types are damn few in number relative to the general peace loving, conservative and libertarian population. Its like saying the kkk has made a big comeback and is gaining a lot of traction in pushing their agenda. Its not happening.

So they're saying that their view is unpopular with the average citizen who isn't brain dead as they are, and so they're just going to have to start a war in order to make it happen. Its nothing so noble as a culture war where two largely equal sides disagree. Its the standard communist modus operandi.
                  WH

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                    Lmao. This has to be the worlds best troll job. Has to be. Hilarious none the less.

Comment

Working...
                    X