Cod WW2.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cod WW2.

Just did a digital download instead of the midnight release, going live right now.

I have high hopes for it especially because the last 3-4 cod's have been futuristic horseshit.
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

I think Cod died a long time ago. Its like they're focused on 8 year olds for the past 4 games. I mean more power to 'em if thats their market and they're making sales, but I won't be playing.
    WH

Comment

Damn soap, sorry to hear things are going so bad for you that the new cod is something you were looking forward to.
      sigpic

Comment

Just something to kill time with. Played campaign for about 30 minutes pretty good degree next holder his stork battles. Online because it was launch night it took a few hours for the servers to un-fuck themselves. The actual gameplay is pretty good online I just don’t like the menu layouts.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

If Jesus Christ himself came back from the dead and told me the only way I was getting into heaven was to play another COD game, I'd still risk it.

Comment

It died after MW2 in my opinion. I did buy the remastered version, but just cant get back into it like I use to.

Comment

That was quick. https://www.cheathappens.com/63629-P...y-WWII-trainer

Comment

Working...
              X