Ever know anybody that got stabbed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
    Been waiting 6 years for this guy to chime in!
    I mentioned the occasion in the Craiglist thread sometime back.

In general I will go at a person with a knife without a moments hesitation in response to a real physical threat. I normally carry 3 good ones on my person. My preferance is to use a knife for slashing to get someone away from me and to cause them enough harm to disable them so I can get away.
    Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 11-14-2017, 06:25 PM.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I was pushed into a bonfire by a fat drunk guy(he was a fifth into the evening and his sister asked me to to get him to get away from the fire and calm down). Well along with 19 3rd degree burns I had a piece of wood about as thick as a finger go though my left side above my belt line. After I got put out I knocked out my fat drunk buddy on accident(all I did was push him and he was so fat and drunk he rolled over and hit his head). Then I walked into the Guadalupe, cleaned my burns, pulled out the wood going through me and returned to camping. It was not a fun time.
      Last edited by Scott Mc; 11-15-2017, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Mc View Post
        I was pushed into a bonfire by a fat drunk guy(he was a fifth into the evening and his sister asked me to to get him to get away from the fire and calm down). Well along with 19 3rd degree burns I had a piece of wood about as thick as a finger go though my left side above my belt line. After I got put out I knocked out my fat drunk buddy on accident(all I did was push him and he was so fat and drunk he rolled over and hit his head). Then I walked into the Guadalupe, cleaned my burns, pulled out the wood going through me and returned to camping. It was not a fun time.

I have several burns on my back from battery acid

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
          I have several burns on my back from battery acid
          You kinky sonofabitch!

Comment

Working...
          X