Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looked like a storage shed, yeah fire would have been the answer

Comment

Like bad credit, that shit didn't happen overnight. Lazy people.

I keep wasp spray in the truck box, and if I'm showing a property to a client and I see a wasp nest, it's getting hosed, idgaf who owns the property.
      Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

bro. the black mirror episode came to mind as well. that show was seriously awesome.

yellow jackets were never an issue for me. red wasps were some real bitches though.

Comment

Whole lotta nope.
          When I had a screened in porch I used to deal with bumblebees which were "mysteriously" on the inside of the porch. Because I thought they somehow got inside through the door I'd let them out. Then saw the .50 caliber holes peppered throughout a 4X12 support beam and only then learned they were carpenter bees. Fuck them and their burrowing, egg laying fuckfaced asses. After that it was game on.

Comment

Gasoline in a pump up garden sprayer equals instant death.

Comment

"Yeah, I really don't want to damage the shed if you don't have too. And I'm going to fix up that scooter and sell it on Ebay."

Comment

Fuck that shit. I'm thinking large Aqua Net Hairspray and one cigarette lighter.
                sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                    I get stung almost daily during the summer and it has gotten to the point that it hardly bothers me but let me tell you this; the little yellow jackets are the ones that hurt the most out of the common stuff that will get you. I got swarmed by some about 10 weeks ago and could not even count all of the stings since most were on my back. It had to be 40 or more. They got me so many times that my joints were aching and my hands were killing me for about a day and a half.

Gasoline is a neurotoxin for wasp. No need for a match since the gas kills them almost instantly.
                    Not nearly as satisfying, though.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                    X