No announcement yet.

Random VIDEO of the day thread *Keep it work safe!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quickest 1/4 mile pass ever. Vanishing Point rocket powered funny car. 3.58 @ 386mph
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Quickest 1/4 mile pass ever. Vanishing Point rocket powered funny car. 3.58 @ 386mph
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

• I couldn't help watching the entire video wondering when the Audi was going to show up

Comment

• Very creative.

Comment

Comment

• "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Man them bitches don't play around.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                    Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Oh shit. Don't tell them I said bitches

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk
                      Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• So like, they're all lesbos, or what?
                        WH

Comment

• Most of them tackle harder than Neon Deion...

Comment

• My god I love this girl

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X