• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
    Hahahaaha
    Just sayin......

Comment

I've had a vasectomy and even the slightest hint of "I'm like a day late" or "my nipples are sensitive" or "I've been nauseous all day" and I go in to full on panic mode. I feel your pain.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Jody?
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Heck, I'm 40, and haven't even started the kid thing yet.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
            Heck, I'm 40, and haven't even started the kid thing yet.
            You have a good thing going, Jared.
            Nice job, hot ass wife, nice toy's, bad ass house in the mountains, hot ass wife.

Don't fuck it all up by having kids.
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              Nice job, hot ass wife, nice toy's, bad ass house in the mountains, hot ass wife.

LOl! It's gonna happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

LOl! It's gonna happen.
                He's right you know, Jared... The problem with kids is that they turn in to teenagers. Teenagers are fucking idiots. All of them. Surely someone is going to feel personally offended and post up about how their teenagers are great, but it's a lie. K's a great kid in almost all regards. Good grades, good friends, never causes trouble, etc. But he's still as dumb as a bucket of fucking hammers because he's a fucking teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  He's right you know, Jared... The problem with kids is that they turn in to teenagers. Teenagers are fucking idiots. All of them. Surely someone is going to feel personally offended and post up about how their teenagers are great, but it's a lie. K's a great kid in almost all regards. Good grades, good friends, never causes trouble, etc. But he's still as dumb as a bucket of fucking hammers because he's a fucking teenager.
                  I've always wanted to have kids "eventually", but have never been in a big hurry. I'm still not. But, that's what's got me to 40 and no kids. I know the longer I wait, the older I'll be. And shit, the last thing I need is to have an asshole teenager anywhere near my size when I'm too old to put them in their place if need be. My biggest concern is the financial punch in the dick. Oh, and not being able to do whatever I want whenever I want.

But it's definitely gonna happen.

Comment

Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

GET SNIPPED, do it man, just go do it.
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I've always wanted to have kids "eventually", but have never been in a big hurry. I'm still not. But, that's what's got me to 40 and no kids. I know the longer I wait, the older I'll be. And shit, the last thing I need is to have an asshole teenager anywhere near my size when I'm too old to put them in their place if need be. My biggest concern is the financial punch in the dick. Oh, and not being able to do whatever I want whenever I want.

But it's definitely gonna happen.
                        That last part is going to be especially hard since you guys don't have family near by. Kids are great. They really are. And you're in a FAR better financial position than 99% of people having kids, so the dick punch will hurt, but not near as bad as it does for most.

But with all that said, teenagers fucking suck. lol

Comment

I've always wanted to have kids "eventually", but have never been in a big hurry. I'm still not. But, that's what's got me to 40 and no kids.
                          Man, the idea of being 60 and having a teenager in the house sounds like a motherfucker to me. No thank you. I like kids, but at my age I'm just going to say that's something I never did and be happy about it. I get it, when I'm 80, there won't be anyone to take care of me except myself. But I'll be 80 and living on the beach so that's a plus.
                          When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

I'll be 60 when my twins graduate high school. It is just an incentive to take care of myself I guess.
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                            Originally posted by racrguy
                            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

LOl! It's gonna happen.
                              Better get busy. The expense thing is not that bad since it's not all of the sudden. Biggest thing are diapers and formula if you decide to feed that way. It's all gravy after they potty train and start eating normal food.... until they become teenagers.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                                Better get busy. The expense thing is not that bad since it's not all of the sudden. Biggest thing are diapers and formula if you decide to feed that way. It's all gravy after they potty train and start eating normal food.... until they become teenagers.
                                Negative... unless one of you is a stay at home parent (and doesn't kill yourself for it), you've got to pay for day care. For each kid under 5 years old you're looking at a minimum of $200/week for semi-decent day care. That will last till about 8-9 years old at minimum for most people in the summer anyways when the kids are out of school.

Wife and I are discussing options starting next year of letting kids stay home while we work, but the oldest will only be 10 with our youngest at 7 here with him. If I can work from home 3 days a week then that will significantly reduce our costs, but diapers and formula in the long run are nothing compared to either losing one of the income sources or paying for day care. You'll have to analyze your own financial situation to determine if it's worth it, or if mentally it doesn't matter what it costs to be around adults all day instead of kids.
                                Originally posted by stevo
                                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X