In search of pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
    Without watching the videos, I think I know the style you are talking about. Our UK electricians and a lot of our UK trades guys wear them. Large expandable cargo pockets, lots of other tool style pockets and seem to made of a very thick durable materials. I'll ask where they find them at.

Flying into London Heathrow and Paris, you see a lot of the ground crews wearing similar stuff.
    Our guys from austria wear them as well. I just googled "european work pants" and came up with these results:

I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
      That’s a cool option. Hadn’t heard of those before, but they look the part.
      I believe they still sell them in store at bass pro and maybe cabelas if you need to try them on.

A guy I used to work with swore by them.

Comment

Just get you some Dickies double knee pants, they are pretty tough.

Comment

These are pretty great. Wear em just about every day and they hold up well and don't strangle your balls. They also run true to size.

The LA Police Gear Urban Recon Pants are made from 100% Cotton Duck Canvas (9.5 oz weight) fabric. This fabric has tons of uses, but as of yet has not been seen in a popular pair of tactical pants.

Comment

Good stuff guys. Thanks. I figured ya'll would have good answers.

Comment

You can get the 5.11 pants at Academy.

I've got 2 pairs and they are awesome.

Comment

The day of sci fi movie clothes approaches..
                WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
                  You can get the 5.11 pants at Academy.

I've got 2 pairs and they are awesome.
                  Shit, I have a pile at my house. Probably have 20 pairs from over 11 years if buying them. 34-36 waist and 30-32 lengths. All colors.

I wear there Stryke stuff now. Love them too.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                  Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Bought some Coleman pants on sale at Sams last week, they look just like some posted. Price tag said $75 but they’re on sale for $17! Hella comfy too.

I have a bunch of pairs of Magellan fishing “slacks” that I absolutely love year round, but of course they quit making them. I ran to all the academy’s and bought a shit ton of them at once and had them tailored, some as little as $9 when they originally retailed for $65.

Comment

How about this

Choose from various lightsaber designs attach to rear wipers, including hilt, blade, colors and sizes. Blue,red, green,purple,pink.

Comment

I saw the thread title and immediately started thinking of that cash for junk cars radio commercial... Where they are like if you need money for PANTS.

Comment

We have a couple of German techs in doing some commissioning work and I noticed one had some fancy pants(lol). I asked and he said they are engelbert strauss, he liked them and he was an office/programmer guy.

Not sure if you’re still looking.

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                            . I asked and he said they are engelbert strauss
                            German engineered Levis?

Comment

Originally posted by Fatass View Post
                              These are pretty great. Wear em just about every day and they hold up well and don't strangle your balls. They also run true to size.

https://www.lapolicegear.com/lapg-urban-recon-pant.html
                              I have those and they are really great for the price..

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
                                We have a couple of German techs in doing some commissioning work and I noticed one had some fancy pants(lol). I asked and he said they are engelbert strauss, he liked them and he was an office/programmer guy.

Not sure if you’re still looking.
                                Look at the follow through on this guy!

Comment

Working...
                                X