Frontier Communications SUCKS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quikag View Post
    was getting bent over for over $200/month...
    Holy Crap....
    Screw a bunch of that....

Seriously, I could never go back to cable\satellite TV.

Comment

And my bad experience begins... Service was supposed to be cancelled in my name and setup in the other half's name. Got a bill today for 3 months of service in my name. They have no record of any phone call to cancel service and start new service. The good news is her credit was checked and if they dont have any evidence allowing it, we will be filing with the credit bureaus and/or govt about FCRA violation. I suggested they go back and pull the audio recording.

We are waiting on a supervisor to call back.

Comment

Damn

Comment

$225 a month with Frontier and ain't bitching. I've lived with antenna and dial up for years, now I have fiber? Take my money!

Comment

I'm paying around $80 for gigabyte Internet and $80 for direct tv.

Comment

Charter sucks ball sack, my dad cant get AT&T U-Verse because Charter in Rockwall has the majority of the line and AT&T U-Verse says due to the area he is in he can only get U-Verse internet OR cable, not both.......SMH.....

Comment

I hope this corrects the numerous problems I've been having with my equipment after April 1. Now if they would just address their DNS Lookup problems...

Last edited by LS1Goat; 08-08-2016, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X