Armory random gun VIDEO thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
    Those pipe shotguns always struck me as overly dangerous.
    This kid has a ton of videos. It's amazing that he's still alive and/or has all of his fingers.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by phaux View Post
      Not bad, after a mere 20 secs it'd be going around 44,100 mph...
      It had a range of just under 40 miles and not enough fuel to accelerate for 20 seconds. An odd thing about it is that its skin temperature would exceed the temp of the rockets exhaust from aerodynamic friction and the missile would glow brightly a couple of seconds after being launched. I think it hit mach 10 in under 5 seconds.

The Sprint missile was part of the ABM or Anti Ballistic Missile system. The missile would carry a 20 kiloton warhead and would travel at hypersonic speeds ...

Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 02-12-2016, 07:55 PM.
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• This looks awesome, and he seems like the kind of guy I'd like to do business with.

"It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Payola at 2:43 and 3:03

Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• pew pew, 'Murica, pew pew.

Comment

• The rain prevented us from going to the usual spot, so I met Randy at DFW gun range. We shot a few guns, had some fun.

M203 buckshot round:

300blk slow cyclic rate (finally):

Finally managed to get the cyclic rate slowed down on my 300BLK upper. That's 10.0gr of IMR 4227, runs great but it's dirty as shit. My right forearm looked like I was attacked by a beaver with a mouth full of coal.
                  "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                  "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Nice!

Comment

• Now that's a muzzle flash!

Comment

• Life goals:

1. Buy M16 full auto lower
                        2. Enjoy life
                        Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Comment

• ^^ lol!

Comment

• Hahaha

Comment

• e?
                                Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
                                ok

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                                Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X