Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    what did you use for the crabgrass?

I am really shocked how well that bottle of image worked from lowes.
    msma
    Originally posted by Leah
    Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
      msma
      Where did you get it? Shit is awesome.

I'd like to thank our government for fucking this up too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
        Where did you get it? Shit is awesome.

I'd like to thank our government for fucking this up too.
        I have a friend that had an old jug of it and he gave me some to combat this damn crab grass.

Comment

• Cool. Just curious if you had a hookup on some.

Comment

• I have almost a full bottle still.

Highest bidder???

Comment

• I'll bid 10.
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Hell, I'll give you 20 for a cup full of that shit. Much needed here!

Comment

• I'll split the bottle with someone?

Comment

• Looks like you mix one ounce per gallon. I could use 8 ounces. And spilt it with a couple others if desired. I'm not greedy but this stuff works great.

Comment

• Just on some quick digging, you might still be able to get some. Just might need a chemical applicator licence or know someone who does.

Call the guys who do the country road right aways.

Comment

• While MSMA is good for killing crabgrass...put down a preemergent. Im putting it down 3-4 times a year and my acre is basically crabgrass free. I have one spot along the fence where I have a couple crabgrass things growing and its because of the neighbors yard.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                          While MSMA is good for killing crabgrass...put down a preemergent. Im putting it down 3-4 times a year and my acre is basically crabgrass free. I have one spot along the fence where I have a couple crabgrass things growing and its because of the neighbors yard.
                          I missed my pre emergent applications. That combined with my old yard guy not bagging when he mows which spread seeds all over the place!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                            I missed my pre emergent applications. That combined with my old yard guy not bagging when he mows which spread seeds all over the place!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                            I don't bag everytime, but I don't cut my grass with the weeds seeds sprouting either.

Where does everyone get their pre-emergent? I couldn't find anything everyone has talked about on this thread in Lowes or Home Depot.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                              I don't bag everytime, but I don't cut my grass with the weeds seeds sprouting either.

Where does everyone get their pre-emergent? I couldn't find anything everyone has talked about on this thread in Lowes or Home Depot.
                              With the amount of rain we were getting earlier this year, there were a lot of times that my yard couldn't be mowed because it was so soggy! That combined with my guy being diagnosed with brain cancer, it was inevitable. I am currently bagging the front, every time I mow, in case there are some seed heads that have popped up to try and clear this shit out! After my last round of MSMA, about 80% of my crab grass is dead, as well as large areas where I had clover and miscellaneous other crap growing. I'm going to give it about another week before I re-apply. I want most of the stressed spots to green up a bit before hitting more areas.

It seems like the last time I looked for Pre-M I couldn't find it at HD either. The Lesco is in a yellow and white bag. They may have it on a top rack in the L&G area. If you can't find it there, you will need to find a dedicated lawn/landscape center. John Deere, etc.

Comment

• John Deere Landscape was where I bought it...they got bought out by a company I believe is called Site One which still sells Lesco stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X