Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks terrible.

Comment

The original wasn't exactly critically acclaimed if I remember correctly.

Y'all muthafuckas need some suspension of disbelief.

I'll watch it.
      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Didn't say I wouldn't watch it. Lol

Comment

4 minute trailer...

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

So we just watched the entire movie on that trailor...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Just saw it at a preview screening.

Typical 'splosions' summer\popcorn movie.

Cool for what it is, just don't expect the script or acting to win you over.

Comment

so we won!
                sigpic

Comment

So it's just like the first one? I'm good with that.
                  "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Wow...doing not so well in the box office. Rottentomatoes is giving it a 36% (audience 40%)
                    As the Fourth of July nears, satellite engineer David Levinson (Jeff Goldblum) investigates a 3,000-mile-wide mother ship that's approaching Earth. Fortunately, 20 years earlier, nations across the world started to use recovered extraterrestrial technology to develop an immense defense program. When the alien invaders attack with unprecedented force, the U.S. president, teams of scientists and brave fighter pilots spring into action to save the planet from a seemingly invincible enemy.

By contrast, the original scored 62% (audience 75%)
                    In the epic adventure film "Independence Day," strange phenomena surface around the globe. The skies ignite. Terror races through the world's major cities. As these extraordinary events unfold, it becomes increasingly clear that a force of incredible magnitude has arrived; its mission: total annihilation over the Fourth of July weekend. The last hope to stop the destruction is an unlikely group of people united by fate and unimaginable circumstances.
                    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

I am not even through the opening credits. How did you guys watch this shit? The very first scene, mustang with a flat, shows a NON Mustang wheel. Then a Marine that says he hasn't ran in months, I am calling full on bullshit. The acting is fucking horrible.
                      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                        I am not even through the opening credits. How did you guys watch this shit? The very first scene, mustang with a flat, shows a NON Mustang wheel. Then a Marine that says he hasn't ran in months, I am calling full on bullshit. The acting is fucking horrible.
                        link? I gotta see this shittary
                        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I got it off Kickass. This has to he the worst pile if dog shit to ever hit the bug screen.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Yeah, it was pretty contrived and just stupid. I was disappointed
                            1971 Ford Torino - Time to go bigger and better.

2011 F150 Limited - Stock with a 6.2

Comment

Saw it a few days ago. I enjoyed it for what it was; a summer blockbuster action movie. Good special effects, story about what I expected. The first one we beat them with a computer virus, remember. This one just took the first plot and made it all bigger with more explosions. I never expected to walk into sci fi's "Saving Private Ryan". Aliens, explosions, space, guns, aliens, and special effects. I got what I paid for. 3D looked pretty cool.

I did think the positive parallel to Moses was cool, since hollywood rarely looks on that stuff positively anymore.
                              I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

What a smelly turd.
                                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X