Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Space Pirate Trainer is really fun.

Comment

Vanishing Realms I've been playing, I felt like my years in WoW had me prepared for that first skeleton, but it scared me too.

I really like The Gallery: Starseed. It sucks that most of these games are so short.

The Portal VR game is worth a play even though its just 10 levels.

Audioshield is my favorite go to game, I could play that for hours.

E3 had a shitload of new games coming out by major publishers. Fallout 4 and Doom coming to HTC Vive. Starwars: XWing, Batman Arkham, so many bad ass games, that is going to be AWESOME. Now if we can just solve the blink movement system.

Comment

Originally posted by abecx View Post
        Vanishing Realms I've been playing, I felt like my years in WoW had me prepared for that first skeleton, but it scared me too.

I really like The Gallery: Starseed. It sucks that most of these games are so short.

The Portal VR game is worth a play even though its just 10 levels.

Audioshield is my favorite go to game, I could play that for hours.

E3 had a shitload of new games coming out by major publishers. Fallout 4 and Doom coming to HTC Vive. Starwars: XWing, Batman Arkham, so many bad ass games, that is going to be AWESOME. Now if we can just solve the blink movement system.
        I don't think I could do a game like doom with VR.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          I don't think I could do a game like doom with VR.
          Scared or because of the controls? If someone can revolutionize the controls of the games, that would be epic especially since most games are already coded with VR compatibility to an extent ( models and textures are already 3D ).

I played this free game ( maybe 99 cents ) called the visitor, I had fucking goosebumps and was starting to get a bit nervous.

This is what we need, but less cumbersome.
          Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Scared or because of the controls? If someone can revolutionize the controls of the games, that would be epic especially since most games are already coded with VR compatibility to an extent ( models and textures are already 3D ).

I played this free game ( maybe 99 cents ) called the visitor, I had fucking goosebumps and was starting to get a bit nervous.

This is what we need, but less cumbersome.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UfZ_0yCBxM
            Man, the most scared I've ever been was playing doom 3 at about 4am. I was at a relatives house I wasn't really familiar with. The power in the whole neighborhood goes out and I'm fumbling around trying to find a light source.

I make my way to the top of the stairs and the power resets - all the lights come on - and the alarm, which speaker was 2 feet from my head goes off. I swear to Christ I saw one of those demons on the stair case about to grab me. Now, I don't remember yelling, but others in the house would disagree.

Comment

Haha I would break the shit out of that first time I leaned back.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                Man, the most scared I've ever been was playing doom 3 at about 4am. I was at a relatives house I wasn't really familiar with. The power in the whole neighborhood goes out and I'm fumbling around trying to find a light source.
                I hear that man, Jackie decided to walk across our wood floor in her uggs which make a distinctive sound while i was playing the visitor game at 1am. I nearly shit my pants.

Originally posted by FunFordCobra View Post
                Haha I would break the shit out of that first time I leaned back.
                For real, dont they know most gamers are samoans?

Comment

I hear that man, Jackie decided to walk across our wood floor in her uggs which make a distinctive sound while i was playing the visitor game at 1am. I nearly shit my pants.

For real, dont they know most gamers are samoans?
                  I hope you use "Well damn, Jackie!" from that 70's show all the time.

Comment

I played this Zombie game called Armed Agasint the Undead. I yelled a fucking war cry and jumped to the floor because there was a 7 foot zombie that was behind me that i had no idea was there. I got in trouble because it was 2am and i woke jackie and the baby up.

Comment

I played this Zombie game called Armed Agasint the Undead. I yelled a fucking war cry and jumped to the floor because there was a 7 foot zombie that was behind me that i had no idea was there. I got in trouble because it was 2am and i woke jackie and the baby up.
                      That's hilarious. I'd love to get one of these, but I'd have to update my whole PC.

Comment

You know... Id use to get in trouble for yelling at my parents house... I still get in trouble in my OWN house. LOL!

Comment

If any of you play audioshield, I have been using it to get my daily cardio in. Unfortunately playing so much has made the hardest mode too easy. I found on the AudioShield discussions page a member had made tool to modify the LUA script to make the songs far more difficult. If you are getting bored, I would totally try it out. I play all my songs on difficulty 80 now and it is just non-stop. I was getting 99.5%+ on most of the songs I played, now I'm getting 96%'s and its awesome.

Hi guys, sometimes i felt that the hardest mode was still not challenging enough so i modded my even harder mode. And now i would like to share it with you, am also happy about feedback. Edit: No need to configer everything on your own now. I made a tool, where you can easy adjust difficulty levels and install them into audioshield.

Comment

Bought this to make all the gun games better

Comment

Got my oculus last week, res is better than DK2 but not great imo, still hard to use for racing sims. Games that don't focus on such a small part of the "screen" are much better, I fired up DCS (flight sim) last night and my heart rate prob went through the roof, it was fantastic.
                              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Working...
                              X