NTAXS Autocross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NTAXS Autocross

I am going to the next NTAXS event, cost is $40, post up if you are interested.
    Course Map

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

I'd love to go, but I need to get the rear end gears setup properly in the coupe before I can do that... Maybe I'll get off my ass tonight and start pulling the pumpkin out of the car. I've never done AX before and really want to go have fun getting my ass kicked, I just have a few things left to do to the car before it's ready for that.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
      I'd love to go, but I need to get the rear end gears setup properly in the coupe before I can do that... Maybe I'll get off my ass tonight and start pulling the pumpkin out of the car. I've never done AX before and really want to go have fun getting my ass kicked, I just have a few things left to do to the car before it's ready for that.
      You doing your own gears?
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Yeah I'm not even sure what I am going to drive at this point, probably my miata, I may codrive my dads new C7 if he decides to go with.
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          You doing your own gears?
          Oh hell no, I'm the one who screwed it up I think when I replaced the pinion seal and flange on the IRS so I could use my fox driveshaft. I'm 99% sure that I screwed up the pinion depth or some other setting on it, cause over like 55mph it starts to vibrate from rear and gets worse with speed, but the real issue is transitioning on/off throttle over 50mph is annoying as hell. There's a clunk and vibration from that transition that's worse the faster you go. And if I put it in neutral over like 60 and coast it's really bad... HPP said they can setup the gears and it'll be like half the cost if I pull it myself and take them just the rear pumpkin cause it's a PITA to pull the pumpkin from the cradle but necessary to open it.
          Originally posted by stevo
          Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Reg is getting close to full, 56 out of 65.

Comment

Might be fun to come watch. I might even have mine back together and could cruise it up there as a test run with the new clutch. No way I could track it just yet though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

aww boo! I'm camping that day. I'll be at Harris hill this weekend and the one after after that.
                Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

How did ya do? Been racing the kart but want to get out the big car for xcrossing.

Nice course.

Comment

Working...
                  X