Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
    Renew prices sux
    AT&T doesn't give two shits about customer satisfaction or loyalty..all they care about is price gouging and stealing peoples money. I will NEVER....NEVER use AT&T again for ANYTHING. I would rather have NO internet than pay them for their shit customer service.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Yep. AT&T is one of those old utility giants that would be better off dead. It would have been really cool if they'd have died in the mid 80's or 90's.
      Well they did die off, several times in fact. You don't remember Cingular, SBC Communications and Southwestern Bell? They spun off businesses and bought others over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by BP View Post
        Well they did die off, several times in fact. You don't remember Cingular, SBC Communications and Southwestern Bell? They spun off businesses and bought others over and over again.
        I never really paid much attention to what they were doing. I thought those were just buy outs to add to the already bloated AT&T empire.
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
          AT&T doesn't give two shits about customer satisfaction or loyalty..all they care about is price gouging and stealing peoples money. I will NEVER....NEVER use AT&T again for ANYTHING. I would rather have NO internet than pay them for their shit customer service.
          Agreed

Comment

Working...
          X