No announcement yet.

What happened?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm awake because I decided to celebrate america's birthday for 48 hours. Day drinking can't be done if you're asleep!

Go do some work you unpatriotic bed size discriminator!
    sigpic

Comment

You want me to work at work? Fuck that.

Do me a solid and bring some wienerschnitzel. I don't know if they come in different sizes... but large.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
        I thought Kyler finally said fuck it and walked away.
        This!
        It happens to be a well thought out and reasoned dissertation on drug use and a lyrical cost/benefit analysis of various kinds of drugs, drawing the conclusion that beer is the best of them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
          I thought Kyler finally said fuck it and walked away.
          HAHA! I would hope he would at least offer it to a member with a few cow skins before he sold it to a Canadian...

I actually was able to scratch off a few things off of the honey do list and cleaned a few guns, funny how things get done when the site is down, lol.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            HAHA! I would hope he would at least offer it to a member with a few cow skins before he sold it to a Canadian...

I actually was able to scratch off a few things off of the honey do list and cleaned a few guns, funny how things get done when the site is down, lol.
            I was going to blow up your phone if it lasted through today.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

No shit, i get some chores done yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                We should just make a dfwmustangs subreddit and catch up to the times.
                Do you know how fast we'd be deplatformed over there?
                WH

Comment

Working...
                X