No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This next election will be quite telling for sure. I want to believe that there is severely waning support for the democratic party of today, but the fact that Killary did as well as she did tells me that facts don't matter to way too many Americans. You also see things like the amount of support there was for Kavanaugh's lying accuser, and how much support there still is for impeachment (on social media at least), and there's sincere cause for concern.

Comment

• I started watching the last election completely convinced Clinton would be POTUS just because of the media juggernaut and junk science polls had her winning with some 90% probability. I'm a little less concerned this go 'round.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          No need to pull out my trump card or a loser like you.

Go wonder on that one.
          oh ok

Originally posted by Big A View Post
          This next election will be quite telling for sure. I want to believe that there is severely waning support for the democratic party of today, but the fact that Killary did as well as she did tells me that facts don't matter to way too many Americans. You also see things like the amount of support there was for Kavanaugh's lying accuser, and how much support there still is for impeachment (on social media at least), and there's sincere cause for concern.

The clinging-to-life old mainstream media makes them look a lot bigger than they are. Its not over yet but I still say the amount of damage trump is going to do is at least going to force the dem party to change into something... different. Imagine what happens after his 2nd term is over, and we get another Reagan scenario where the previous repub potus was so good for the country, that another repub gets elected. And then even worse, imagine if that repub isn't just another scumbag sock puppet for major corporations like romney or bush. What if he's actually more like trump. That could happen, since now the repubs are being changed by trump, and are being shown that his type of character wins.

Those dems complaining in that pic aren't outliers or fringe, that's the old mainstream dem that they've now totally alienated. Bad idea...

Another repub potus after trump means a total remake and overhaul of the dem party. In the end both parties are corporations. They'll change immediately to whatever makes them money and isn't making them slide into irrelevance. Its just that as of yet, they haven't figured out that frothing at the mouth insanity is actually hurting them. Cause they're going to milk that for all its worth, then eventually they'll stab the leftists in the back so hard that the blade pokes out the front. This is the dems we're talking about, they have only one love. Money.
          WH

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• "#HeelsupHarris" - James Woods

Comment

• Comment

• Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• Qmap blew up tonight, check it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                        Qmap blew up tonight, check it out.

Agreed. More should follow this. It’s getting real.

Qmap.pub

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• What a strange site format that has
                          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            What a strange site format that has
                            Checked it out, scrolled down and found Jeffrey Epstein's flight logs.

Bill Clinton on there a number of times.

Alan Dershowitz's presence on these logs and his representation of JE might cost him his Fox contributorship, maybe hurt him further?
                            Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• Originally posted by barronj View Post
                              Checked it out, scrolled down and found Jeffrey Epstein's flight logs.

Bill Clinton on there a number of times.

Alan Dershowitz's presence on these logs and his representation of JE might cost him his Fox contributorship, maybe hurt him further?

Just keep digging. There’s way more to this than you will believe. The amount of famous and influential people involved in this will blow your mind. It’s horrifying what is happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• pics of Clinton and Epstein together have been being scrubbed from Google. Google has also made it to where pics of Trump and Epstein show instead.

!NBD

#payattention

Comment

Working...
                                X