natural test boosters.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• natural test boosters.

What do you guys think works well? Not prohormones or anything that's going to make my hair fall out. I just ordered some daa and some pes erase.
    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Just go to the testosterone store in Southlake and get a shot

Comment

What is that? Are you being a smart ass?
      ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

He's not smart.
        Ded

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
          What is that? Are you being a smart ass?
          Low T Center offers low t treatment via testosterone replacement therapy (TRT). A Men's Health Clinic for low t, sleep apnea, hypertension & ED.

Most family practice dr's can have your blood drawn and tested then write perscriptions if needed. Just make sure your dr knows what normal levels are at high and low points. If you are prescribed test after 3 months you need to have blood work done the day before your shot and a couple of days after to see what your peak/valley is. My family dr only wanted to do blood work after my shots so I went to a urologist.
          Last edited by stephen4785; 08-10-2012, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
            What do you guys think works well? Not prohormones or anything that's going to make my hair fall out. I just ordered some daa and some pes erase.
            Why Erase? Are you coming off cycle?

Yes DAA is a good and cheap product. I would have used something else in place of erase though.
            www.LockoutSupplements.com
            discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

I've been eating a fairly paleo 'esque diet for a little over a month now with some cheating here and there and have noticed a huge boost in energy and strength. Not sure if it has actually boosted my testosterone levels but I feel a lot closer to how I was on Winnie a few years ago than ever.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by GRAYHORSE View Post
                Why Erase? Are you coming off cycle?

Yes DAA is a good and cheap product. I would have used something else in place of erase though.
                Its what I saw recamended on a few sites for its Ai inhibiting. Is one not needed? I'm not coming off of anything. I did a fewprohormone cycles a few years ago, I justwanted to see what people were doing now. I might do a real cycle after this, I will see. I need to get back in a good routine and good diet first.
                ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

If you're over 30 and you have health insurance you can get prescribed HGH. You probably won't find a better "pro hormone" than that.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                    If you're over 30 and you have health insurance you can get prescribed HGH. You probably won't find a better "pro hormone" than that.
                    My doctor refuses to prescribe me HGH. I need a doctor that is pro-HGH use.

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Comment

Originally posted by RCITNet View Post
                      My doctor refuses to prescribe me HGH. I need a doctor that is pro-HGH use.

Sent from my DROID RAZR
                      If it's a doctor you've been going to for a while they'll probably tell you that you don't need it, which you don't. This is a want though, not a need.

I don't feel like reading through all of the links but this might shed some light on stuff.
                      "If you get a prescription it will be for FDA approved hgh only

Criteria for a diagnosis of AGHD

In order to be diagnosed with adult growth hormone deficiency, you must meet either of the following two criteria:

First, you must be biochemically diagnosed with AGHD based on a smaller-than-normal response to a growth hormone stimulation test. This is a special blood test your healthcare provider may order if he or she suspects you are growth hormone deficient.

The second criterion is whether your growth hormone deficiency began in childhood or in adulthood. http://www.nutropin.com/patient/2_5_...tion_tools.jsp

If it is suspected that you have AGHD, your doctor will confirm your diagnosis by performing blood tests with a technique called provocative testing. Provocative testing involves taking several measurements of growth hormone in your blood over a number of hours. This is needed because the levels of growth hormone in your blood are constantly changing over the course of each day and night. For adults, as for children, growth hormone is released in small pulses with peak release occurring at night.

Because GH is released in pulses, random blood measurement of GH is not a reliable indicator of GH status. In most instances, a provocative test (i.e., a stimulation test) is necessary to document GH deficiency. The insulin tolerance test (ITT), arginine test, and GH-releasing hormone (GHRH) test are some examples of commonly used stimulation tests. http://www.stanfordhospital.com/clin...ciency/default

"Normal" levels of igf - 1

This is a must read article if you want more detailed info

http://www.endotext.org/neuroendo/ne...ndoframe5d.htm"

Comment

I'm 25 other wise I would love some ugh.
                        ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

HCG, if you're coming off. Unless you need a prescription for it, it's not that helpful...in most cases.

Sent while dropping a deuce!

Comment

I've been watching bodybuilding forums and it's kind of hit or miss if you need the AI...

Comment

No, you dont need an AI!
                              www.LockoutSupplements.com
                              discount code = dfwmustangs

Comment

Working...
                              X