• Show
Clear All

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Wayne. Prayers.
      1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

Wow...sorry to hear that man. You have pancreatic adenocarcinoma?
        A Whipple procedure is at least a 7hr surgery...I know, as I held retractors in several of them as a surgery intern. I hope you are getting it done at a hospital/surgeon that does them regularly as the morbidity/mortality is high at places/surgeons that do not.

Good luck...youre gonna need it. And I hope your support system is good as the next few months of your life are not going to be pleasant. Shoot me a PM if you have questions that arent answered by your surgeon/oncologist. If I had to have this done, I would be seeing Dr Alan Hemming in Florida...the most amazing surgeon I have ever seen. His outcomes are crazy good.

Comment

WOW man! keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers! I'll make ya some greasy mexican food when you come out!!!

Comment

Sorry to hear that, Wayne. Godspeed.

Comment

sorry to hear it. you and your fam are in my prayers.

god bless.
              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

That sucks Wayne! Power through man.

Comment

stay positive even though it will be hard at times. there is a huge support system among the the members of this site. if you need anything all you have to do is ask.

Comment

Good vibes are being sent out to your family, man. It sounds like you're handling it pretty well, but keep up the good spirits.

Comment

Prayers sent up for you and your family!
                      Hope everything goes well.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne fontenot View Post
                        Lol. My said I also wanted a Whipple so here ya go. She bought me a Whipple shirt to wear into the hospital Friday morning
                        This very positive attitude you guys have will be the primary reason you will get through this crisis like it aint no thang! God Bless you guys!

Comment

Prayers out to you and your family! Hopefully you're ok after the procedure and nothing more is needed, that's going to be tough as it is

Comment

Thanks guys. I won't lie. I'm a little nervous but if I show it my wife and 14yo daughter will be worse. I know things will be ok there are people that deal with the same thing and a lot worse every day

Comment

I'm sorry, bud...I hope everything goes well and your recovery is quick.

Comment

Prayers for your family and you.
                                92 LX 5.0

Comment

Working...
                                X